**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

shout out to all the female knicks fans who've posted in this thread: nyelectric, stylishstef89 and the chick who asked about getting her man some knicks boxer shorts or something that one time

I'm a dude...the s/n was originally a joke a friend came up with
laugh.gif

Unless the joke went way over my head...in that case #$%^ you bruh.

Originally Posted by DubA169

haha at the thread title

NT summit at the playoff games. Now that would be rowdy
Yeah right. Even for a first round matchup in which the Knicks will be heavy underdogs, its going to cost people their first born child to get inside MSG unless you're a season ticket holder. I'm just crossing my fingers for a public lottery for a chance to buy tickets. I'd also drop $200 on anything but a ticket in the 400's.

haha before we get a new thread title about me being scarface, i will tell yall what's up

plain and simple i am a lucky only child with a good amount of disposable income. i don't have a car. have a job but not steady. but i have a big close fam and i am just lucky that i didnt need to take loans out for college and don't ask for much

i own one half of a ticket out of four which i bought a few weeks after leborn was eliminated form the playoffs. for a pretty good price. uhhhh i been to 20 games my last is tomorrow. sold some helped me recoup

that's about it

i mean not at a price that u would feel bad about. after melo trade we sold games at about 300 a ticket

when i bought them it was rougjly 3000 a ticket and i paid half that for falf the amount of game. it was a bit more. in the section 330's

but now jeez i have no idea how much.

i had no idea that was a woman. the tracy morgan avi through me off.

i want the rangers to make the playoffs bad. I can't remeber the last time knicks and rangers made it. pandemonium at the garden
90-00 season. When it comes to NY sports success it's like I skip the past decade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

hey stef we need a pic to prove you're a guy. preferably of your girlfriend
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

as long as dolan is here we wont win either

sig it. ten years we can cry together

solematic maybe i can hook you up next year but it would prolly be for a crappy team

The rangers have been way more consistent since NHL lockout then since the Knicks made the playoffs last.. its good to see both teams making noise though..

as long as dolan is here we wont win either

sig it. ten years we can cry together

solematic maybe i can hook you up next year but it would prolly be for a crappy team

I will be hitting you up, crappy team or not i still wanna buy some tickets.

So it's April.. Who's down for some runs @ Laguardia during Spring break 15th - 23rd ?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom