**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

roll.gif
Andy Rautins picture
roll.gif

"I can't find a picture of Andy in a game."

"Just put the other white guy there, it doesn't matter."
roll.gif

What the %$%%? we lost that cavs game? i checked the !%%++## score with about 5 mins left and we were up 10. Well %$%% my !%+. We lost every game to the cavs? i don't even wanna watch @*#! till playoffs now. @*!+%! got like 50% of their wins from us.

Wait what, free caps and colonics? you asshats needa add me to the mailing list.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Rautins got played
Originally Posted by petermans

I just looked up Brook Lopez's contract, it expires the same year as dwight. Let's say Dwight comes to NJ, it would hafto mean Brook is leaving. Would we have the capabilities in signing him and CP3?
We do not need Brook Lopez and with the way his career is going  he'd probably looking for as much money as he can from another team. I think a few other teams on the cusp of a playoff berth would sign him for more than the vet min or mle we'd offer him (if it even exists after the new CBA).

Besides that he's a bum. It'd be a frontcourt where Melo is averaging more rebounds than Lopez. I'd still prefer guys like Dalembert and Pryz. Don't even think there's many FA Cs this off season or next though so who knows if Donnie is still here maybe we give Brook a chance.

Never again mention Brook Lopez to the Knicks.

At least with Amare we get high scoring to go along with subpar/average rebounds, we don't need Mr. I can't get a double double unless I play against my brother or go into overtime

i suprised to see they have been playing above their averages since the trade. they both are averaging around 26.7 in the 6 games.

they are scoring machines but flawed defensively. we don't need a third max. just a center, scrappy players who defend and rebound (reggie evans would be great), and a real back up point guard because i still can't stand douglas

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

i suprised to see they have been playing above their averages since the trade. they both are averaging around 26.7 in the 6 games.
Yeah, that was surprising. All the talk was about how they'd have to share the ball and less touches but it seems they are getting even more touches. Plus if you add in how much Chauncey has been averaging per game I'm not sure what other Big 3 has done that.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

^knick fans always use the best logic
laugh.gif

Idk if youre being sarcastic..

but wat Dub said is true.. we dont need a third max

We have arguably the best offensive big men, and arguably best offensive forward on the same team.. of course they'll need way more time to really be dominate.

We need complimentary players.. scrappy defenders, defensive bigmen and a real back up poing guard... T. Doug is more of an undersized 2

knicks management needs to stop hyping up games like we an elite team 
eyes.gif
we only lost to the cavs 3 times but still they hype us up for no reason 
alien.gif
and how come last year we got no love with these commercials 
30t6p3b.gif
all of a sudden we got amare and melo they want to make this a big deal with the commercials 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom