**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

i didnt watch the first two quarters, but damn you can't make some sort of adjustments in order to not let it get out of control?

what exactly allowed this to happen?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yall still really want to keep Gallo/Fields/Chandler? You're not gonna contend with them, if I was you guys I'd be rioting outside MSG til Dolan gets Melo on a red eye to NYC.
Shhhh Masta will hear you...

Yall still really want to keep Gallo/Fields/Chandler? You're not gonna contend with them, if I was you guys I'd be rioting outside MSG til Dolan gets Melo on a red eye to NYC.
pretty sure most people are ok with trading chandler. perhaps a few less are willing to let of of gallinari (i really don't care if he stays or goes, but he's the "teacher's pet" on this team. he can do no wrong in d'antoni's eyes, which is irritating). fields should not be touched.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Randy Foye is a TT on Twitter.

Life, this cannot be.

Can anyone actually watch these games and think Chandler is in any way a better player than Gallo? If I have to watch him take another contested 3 or force a shot in paint I might harm myself. Trade him asap.

I know I'm hot cause I just got back but all I have to say after this one is depending on how the second half of the season plays out, Pringles job should be under SERIOUS review when the season is over

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

I know I'm hot cause I just got back but all I have to say after this one is depending on how the second half of the season plays out, Pringles job should be under SERIOUS review when the season is over

nerd.gif
no !+*%. he always finds a way to protect himself from scrutiny though

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

nerd.gif
Does he even coach? Seriously? I've never see him do anything on the sidelines

Denver can have all 3. We'll be better off without them. Those 3 players combined shoot more and score less than Melo himself. Crappy game tonight, we shouldve won this.

Got nothing to say about this game but two things:

If Felton keeps playing so poorly and inconsistently I don't want him on this team next season.

Blake should look to have Proactiv sponsor him.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

nerd.gif
Does he even coach? Seriously? I've never see him do anything on the sidelines
one of my biggest gripes is that he doesn't seem to "fight" for his players. i find him to be  passive a lot of the time only to throw his players under the bus when things don't go well later on

Anybody can go except Amare and fields. Gallo has impressed me lately but he won't be needed if melo is here. I always thought Chandler>gallo but it's obvious Chandler is letting the trade rumors get to him. The team has been starting games flat ever since the beginning of the season. Once Amare spoke up, things changed. But in December it started up again and it's a habit they haven't broke.

I know some knicks fans thought he should have been an all star, but Felton is a BUM. Dude is just wild inconsistant and constantly makes bad decisions. I have not seen any improvement with him throughout the year. In fact his shooting percentage have been getting worse as each month goes by. People say we need a backup, a backup to what!? We need a new pg. I know I'm not the only one who sees that though cause the knicks tried to see what's good with Aaron Brooks.

The team needs to sit down and look aT themselves and decide what they want to be. Winners or losers. Frauds or a good team. Losing to bad teams is not what good teams do. Not showing up prepared to play from tipoff to the final whistle is unacceptable. I can take it if we lose as long as we showed up to play.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Denver can have all 3. We'll be better off without them. Those 3 players combined shoot more and score less than Melo himself. Crappy game tonight, we shouldve won this.
Denver doesn't want all 3
laugh.gif
Plus Fields does the intangible things that don't show up on the stats. Things that Melo or players on the Knicks now don't do.
Originally Posted by John Sterling

Can anyone actually watch these games and think Chandler is in any way a better player than Gallo? If I have to watch him take another contested 3 or force a shot in paint I might harm myself. Trade him asap.
You and me both brotha. I be cringing more times than not when Chandler takes shots. What he does pales in comparison to Gallo driving in the lane throwing the ball to the rim expecting a foul.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

he's very good at laughing off the post game interviews....
probably what pisses me off the most besides for his small ball BS.

Oh and we should include felton with chandler in any deal for Melo. I dont buy all this "trade talk affecting my game" BS. Everytime we lose its that or "we didnt make our shots" excuse. $@!%%
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Anybody can go except Amare and fields. Gallo has impressed me lately but he won't be needed if melo is here. I always thought Chandler>gallo but it's obvious Chandler is letting the trade rumors get to him. The team has been starting games flat ever since the beginning of the season. Once Amare spoke up, things changed. But in December it started up again and it's a habit they haven't broke.

I know some knicks fans thought he should have been an all star, but Felton is a BUM. Dude is just wild inconsistant and constantly makes bad decisions. I have not seen any improvement with him throughout the year. In fact his shooting percentage have been getting worse as each month goes by. People say we need a backup, a backup to what!? We need a new pg. I know I'm not the only one who sees that though cause the knicks tried to see what's good with Aaron Brooks.

The team needs to sit down and look aT themselves and decide what they want to be. Winners or losers. Frauds or a good team. Losing to bad teams is not what good teams do. Not showing up prepared to play from tipoff to the final whistle is unacceptable. I can take it if we lose as long as we showed up to play.
QFT

felton ain't a bum. he's just lost his way a bit. we've seen what he's capable of. he needs guidance and obviously isn't getting the proper type of guidance to set him back om track

I'm sorry but I can not blame Raymond Felton's shot selection on Mike D'Antoni. If he's running Ray in to the ground maybe he should stop shooting and look to pass more. I think the problem is Ray thinks he's on the level or has a chance to be on the level of Deron, Rose, Westbrook. etc. which is never going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom