**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

[h1]To Walsh, Attention Is Puzzling[/h1]
Walsh_Donnie_nyk_080409.jpg

When the frenzy escalates and the reporters descend en masse, Donnie Walsh turns satirical. “The Congressional inquiry,

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Eff that. I don't care if Felton has played bad recently. He's having a great season overall. I'll just be in the minority that will say Felton DID get snubbed. I don't care.

swear to god if isiah comes back in any way, shape or form to the knicks organization i'm done

these speculations could be squashed super easy if dolan just made it clear one way or another, but instead it seems he's using this as some kind of bargaining chip or something

lakers are on deck to get my full support if that dickbag comes back

If we lose to the sixers tonight, whole bottle of coconut ciroc to the face and calling up the biggest girl I know.

Coach D'Antoni's Notes from Practice: Feb. 3

[*]Knicks forward Wilson Chandler said he will play in Friday night's matchup with the Philadelphia 76ers. Chandler, who has missed the last three games with a sore left calf, is averaging 16.8 points and 6.1 rebounds per game this season and will be a major boost to the lineup upon his return. Coach D'Antoni was optimistic about Chandler's availability Friday night, saying, "He tried (Wednesday) and said he felt pretty good, so I would imagine he goes tomorrow."

[*]Friday's game versus the Sixers is an important game for the Knicks, who currently hold a three game lead in the Eastern Conference standings over 7th seeded Philadelphia. Coach D'Antoni reiterated the importance of Friday's showdown, saying that the playoffs have already started for the Knicks. "Our playoffs have been the last month or so, and especially with teams where it's not worth one game. It's worth two games; a loss for them and a win for us, and vice versa. These are important games."

[*]Coach believes that a consistent physical intensity during games will help the Knicks win games. D'Antoni also believes that this is something that his team will fix after Wednesday's loss to the Dallas Mavericks. "We went way down and then made a comeback," said D'Antoni. "We have to get better production out of different guys. We just didn't have it, and we stared off the game kind of soft and then we picked it up a little bit. It's just an uneven physical intensity we had last night. And to beat a team like Dallas, who's playing really well, you couldn't have pauses and we had them."

[*]At the conclusion of practice, Anthony Randolph defeated fellow teammates Bill Walker and Shawne Williams in a three-point shooting contest moderated by Assistant Coach Herb Williams.

[*]Timofey Mozgov was the last Knick to leave the court at practice, and was seen working on his post play and outside shooting with the coaching staff.

• Wilson coming back tonight is much needed.
    glasses.gif
    Hope he is closer to 100% then just capable of playing.
  • Def. need these 2 games against Philly, they been playing well and look like they are capable of making a good run at catching us, and I don't wanna fall past the 6th spot.
  • I remember a Mic Check they did during a Knick timeout and D'Antoni was preaching defense. It was in the 2nd quarter. I'm starting to believe he actually does know we need to play D to win.
  • Anthony Randolph out shooting Walker and Shawne in practice.
    laugh.gif
    I still kind of wanna see him get some PT.
  • My son Mozgod putting in work, but I don't think we going to get what we need from him unless he is starting with Felton. When he comes in and Felton is soon to be getting rest, Douglas has NO intention of trying to get dude the ball. Moz and Felton work well together. He sets great screens for Felton, so he can get room to shoot his jump shot and when the roll is there he's getting it to Moz when he can finish. Bring Turiaf off the bench.

1. Interesting note from Donnie Walsh yesterday, mentioning that he's more concerned about the trade deadline, among other things, rather than his contract future. Your Post-Ups today cover Walsh's situation in detail, but it still begs the question: Do you think the Knicks are making a move before the deadline? (Shotout to Antonio on Twitter for the question.)

I think the chances are fairly high -- great than 90 percent -- that the Knicks make some sort of trade before the deadline. Not necessarily a Carmelo trade, although that's still possible, but some kind of trade to either give Amar'e some help in the front court, upgrade backup point guard, or replenish future draft picks that were lost in Walsh's monumental effort to get the Knicks under the cap and with roster and cap flexibility for the next two years. Walsh totally deserved the two-year contract extension Jim Dolan just gave him. Wait, what? Dolan hasn't even decided whether to exercise Walsh's option, which comes due April 30? Oh. Oh, that is really bad. Please refer to Post-Ups later in the day Friday for an explanation of Walsh's limbo and where the 'Bockers stand in trade talks.
Link

with a stadium coming in brooklyn, pissing off loyal knicks fans in the worst way possible would be a dangerous move for dolan.

problem is the knicks are a toy for him and not his real source of revenue, so he can do whatever he wants without real consequences

Originally Posted by diceloveme

If we lose to the sixers tonight, whole bottle of coconut ciroc to the face and calling up the biggest girl I know.

in addition to this i will cut of niketalk as a whole and my username if lou williams or iggy drops 50 on either game today or tomorrow

Hmmm... I think Shawne Williams will be in the 3 Point Contest.
nerd.gif
Still holding down that #1 spot.
laugh.gif
My son look out of place in here though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by diceloveme

FP_Machinery.jpg
roll.gif
A loss to Philly tonight will having me calling up a precious X Monique prototype

I know a fat chick name Dice... o-O

Then I peep ur username

Then I peep the thread title

Then it all makes sense

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i always thought it had to do with this guy 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

p1_mcdyess_all.jpg
roll.gif
at the thread title and "Dice" sucked as a knick. If anything I would've made a starbury sn
pimp.gif
I dont really love fat woman I would take one down if severely drunk though.

He was suppose to play more minutes, hopefully that one game wasn't crakin in the rotation

Back
Top Bottom