**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

pimp.gif

tough loss guys...they are a better team though, i will be going to the Wells Fargo Center tomorrow to see them play the 76ers. Im 3-0 when attending Knicks games this year (all at Garden tho) so im expecting a W. Im thinkin of bringin a big sign that just says "EVAN TURNER- LOL"

Originally Posted by DubA169

appy bday
This. HBD chuck.

Damn, my son Dub was sauced last night.
laugh.gif

We needed Chandler big time last night.

Mozgov should be starting. Felton is the only one willing and capable of setting Mozgov up. They work well with each other. Instead of bringing him off the bench when Felton will be about to get his rest.

Amare disappeared. I don't understand why he doesn't use the face up jumper more. He seems to go away from it too much. IMO his jump shot is pure. He didn't attempt 1 jump shot in the 2nd half that I can remember. Plus he still not rebounding as much as I think we need him to. Brings me back to having Mozgov start with him.

Felton.
tired.gif
I don't know what's going on.
30t6p3b.gif
But also, he missed a couple of lay-up opportunities, ones that these athletic PG's out there would have thrown down. Those type of plays can change the momentum of the game.

Fields hustled out there as usual and got us 9 rebounds, but he should be stepping up in the scoring column. 11 shots, no FT attempts ? He should start looking at what Gallo been doing. My son is balling. Getting to the rack basically whenever. Even though he started to get shakey with some moves, he was being aggressive the whole game.

These next 2 against Philly and then Clippers are so necessary. Especially the Philly games, because that would build a better cushion for us.

Looks like we going to be facing 1 of the big 3 teams in the East in the 1st round.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by DubA169

appy bday
This. HBD chuck.

Damn, my son Dub was sauced last night.
laugh.gif

We needed Chandler big time last night.

Mozgov should be starting. Felton is the only one willing and capable of setting Mozgov up. They work well with each other. Instead of bringing him off the bench when Felton will be about to get his rest.

Amare disappeared. I don't understand why he doesn't use the face up jumper more. He seems to go away from it too much. IMO his jump shot is pure. He didn't attempt 1 jump shot in the 2nd half that I can remember. Plus he still not rebounding as much as I think we need him to. Brings me back to having Mozgov start with him.

Felton.
tired.gif
I don't know what's going on.
30t6p3b.gif
But also, he missed a couple of lay-up opportunities, ones that these athletic PG's out there would have thrown down. Those type of plays can change the momentum of the game.

Fields hustled out there as usual and got us 9 rebounds, but he should be stepping up in the scoring column. 11 shots, no FT attempts ? He should start looking at what Gallo been doing. My son is balling. Getting to the rack basically whenever. Even though he started to get shakey with some moves, he was being aggressive the whole game.

These next 2 against Philly and then Clippers are so necessary. Especially the Philly games, because that would build a better cushion for us.

Looks like we going to be facing 1 of the big 3 teams in the East in the 1st round.
nerd.gif
Stat's just not a rebounder man. It's frustrating, but these weak games on the glass are just a common occurrence with him. Landry still has to work on scoring off the dribble...once he does that, we can depend on him a bit more.

Felton is in a slump...or maybe he's just come back down to earth? Who knows....I do think he can find a stable ground to play at once again though, he's just going to have to realize he needs to reel himself in.

yeah pretty sauced last night.

i'm surprised they even addressed the boo's. i wonder what was going through his head lol. i think at some point the mavericks had like three guards out at the same time. knicks should have posted up. who is that guy who always destroys us on the sixers? lou williams?

Dub you were Def sauced last night lol.. thanks for the birthday wishes guys...I appreciated it..
30t6p3b.gif
@ Dolan if Based Don won't be returning.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Dub you were Def sauced last night lol.. thanks for the birthday wishes guys...I appreciated it..
30t6p3b.gif
@ Dolan if Based Don won't be returning.
HBD bro.

i dont know with dolan... sometimes that guy has common sense and sometimes he doesn't... like i give him props for even getting walsh because walsh was the reason he turned this franchise around which made dolan look somewhat good... i hope he does the right thing and brings him back...

slap on the wrist

i will be flabbergasted of we don't extend walsh. pennywise coming back would really test my fanhood.

$200,000 is nothing compared to what I thought we'd get hit with, I thought we were losing at least 1 draft pick for sure.

indifferent.gif
x 50 @ Dolan

Been saying this forever, I'll love this team w/ everything I got but still at the end of the day this stupid %@$%%@! still owns the team, always something that gets stuck in the back of my mind no matter how positive I am about us.

appy bday, shun

But yeah...We got something like a future now, so they took it easy (read: fair) on us for once.

Imagine if we were 8th seed and Amar'e was barely an All-Star reserve.

@FisolaNYDN
Frank Isola
The fine doesn't hurt Isiah. If anything, Dolan likes that Isiah is willing to push the envelope to help the Knicks.

@FisolaNYDN
Frank Isola
Believe me Dolan's thrilled with Rodney Heard & Isiah. He's thinking, "so what, we got fined $200,000 for stealing W. Chandler. Great deal"

4 Celtics ? Really.
indifferent.gif

One of those spots could have been Felton's even though his play has dropped from the level he was playing in the beginning of the season.

Back
Top Bottom