**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Mozgov...good job.

He didn't look happy at all that he had a good game though. Probably think he won't play again after this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Jerk-off better keep playing Mozgov, even if it's just for 10 minutes a game.

30t6p3b.gif
OH BOY! Moz is not ready he had 1 game, as long as chandler and turiaf are healthy hes gets 0 minutes.

whats better is that Amare was playing the 4.

33points 11/19, 6reb
grin.gif
, 4ast, 1stl, 1blk,

mozgov gettin mvp chants at the line
roll.gif

mozgov chants at the end of the game and fans goin nuts when tina mentioned mozgov in her interview with gallo haha

Mozgov should get minutes. We struggle at times because of our lack of height.

I'm not saying he should play big minutes or be a focal point on either end, but his height and those 6 fouls could come in handy here and there.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'm not saying he should play big minutes or be a focal point on either end, but his height and those 6 fouls could come in handy here and there.
What about the points he'll give up with lackluster defense or the turnovers?

Again, I'm not saying he should play a lot of minutes. He should get those cleanup minutes when Turiaf is in foul trouble or injured, and we lack height.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

30t6p3b.gif
OH BOY! Moz is not ready he had 1 game, as long as chandler and turiaf are healthy hes gets 0 minutes.
Dude needs to keep playing, though, for the sake of him learning/adjusting and preserving Amare.

30t6p3b.gif
Dude needs to keep playing, though, for the sake of him learning/adjusting and preserving Amare.

I feel you on preserving amar'e. But the last time we went the learning route with him as our big man we went 3-8. 

Eventually he'll learn, like other rookies

30t6p3b.gif

I feel you on preserving amar'e. But the last time we went the learning route with him as our big man we went 3-8. 
True, but the team as a whole was playing like crap.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Eventually he'll learn, like other rookies
We're making a strong playoff push right now, no time for hand holding and eventually learning.

Back
Top Bottom