**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Raymond's shot selection has always been lackluster, but you would think he would kinda relax a bit seeing as his shot isn't falling....at least try to take it to the rim a bit more

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

and wheather we get him now or at the deadline, or even in the offseason, we're looking like a lock for the 6th seed. which despite what all of u championship or bust people think, is an accomplishment for us and proof that it is the beginning of a new era in NYK basketball. the organizations goal in the beginning of the season was to make the playoffs and a large amount of people and analysts said we wouldnt make the playoffs and amare is gunna be othing without nash spoon feeding him.

*waits for someone to say im cool with first round exits from the playoffs for the rest of my life just because i said its fine for this season
Nobody is denying that it's a new era or an accomplishment. Thing is I don't care about this improvement in regards to where we want to be when we definitely can start down that path. I'm not comparing this era to that decade of losing. Season not even done yet and I'm tired of hearing about that. I've already erased it from my mind. Imma keep holding this team in comparison to the 90s Knicks and want as bad as I can for that team to surpass them. I don't mean to be greedy but LETS BE #+$%%$* GREEDY. I'd rather have the attitude of where I want the Knicks to be instead of being a reflection of what we currently are.

Me neither. And that was/is my bday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Yo. Toney Douglas has actually been improving the past couple of games...I am happy.

Blasphemy
Lettuce be cereal, as much as we hate him...can't deny his play the last few games.
looki.gif

Oh please. Chandler isn't a great shooter. He's a better scorer when he drives to the basket.

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Yo. Toney Douglas has actually been improving the past couple of games...I am happy.
Actually, he didn't improve. He just returns to the old Douglas from last season. 

Back
Top Bottom