**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

FisolaNYDN Frank Isola
Shawne Williams is expected to make his first start as a Knick on Sunday vs. Lakers. At least that is the way D'Antoni is leaning

indifferent.gif

Put Mozgov in. Aint nothing but 7fters in that Lakers frontcourt and that bum Odom. He can build some confidence playing Bynum.

Who Williams gonna guard? Odom? So Chandler and Amar'e are expected to defend Bynum and Pau?
30t6p3b.gif

Starting line up should be Felton-Fields-Chandler-STAT-Turiaf/Mozzy

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

yo someone gotta let amar'e know that those white/blue huraches are getting old since he wears them for (home, away, christmas) but cant complain about his 20+ points in idk how many games (15-20). great blowout win last night hoping they were gonna break that 23 record
lmao it's been pissing me off
I mean..its ok to fall in love with a shoe..but I'm pretty sure his pair is leaning..and they're certainly beat 

I'm down to ball up at LGA..

tomorrow should be a really good barometer..we've certainly got a shot

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Not even half way through his 1st season with us;

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
From 1:08-1:12, and then fade into 1:15-1:17 right after.
6 Seconds okay?
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Thanks a lot NaS..

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by PMatic

I can make one for you later today.

My man !
glasses.gif

1:13 to 1:21. If that's even possible. I want the sequence to start right before the Landry block, leading into the fastbreak oop.�
devil.gif
Same border and lower case "g"

If that's too long then I'ma wait for another highlight, I want a Wilson Chandler joint as soon as he does something
eek.gif

Thanks in advance.
The sequence was too long, so I did the other angle and cut the dribbling between the block and dunk.

Hope this is okay.

35buxi1.gif

150kb limit.
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif
Good looking my dude, hopefully you ain't invest too much time in it. 
ohwell.gif
I don't think I'm mess with that.
laugh.gif
Really wanted the Landry block, Felton underhand oop visual and Amare fist pumping off the rim after the dunk.
grin.gif

My bad.
nerd.gif

As for Shawne Williams starting, I say eff it D'Antoni is coach of the year.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

the bandwagon is getting pretty strong

That statement applies more for the Jets than Knicks, imo.

Someone I know who does NOT watch football regularly posted last night "Congrats to the Jets for making the playoffs!!" Then I said "But they're already in the playoffs," leading her to say "Oh, I knew that, haha"
grin.gif
eyes.gif

She then deletes her post and replaced it "Congrats to the Jets for making it to the next round!"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

---

If I'm going to wear a Knicks fitted, it has to be a New Era (quality issues not withstanding)

Back
Top Bottom