Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by you go boy

hope carmelo aint turned off by that comment though
for all we know, Stat told him to him wait until after the season

c'mon now
pimp.gif

efd25e77fc0f3a3cd314b3245e39dd24559884c.jpg
glasses.gif

Also anybody around right now down to make a gif for me ?
nerd.gif

Werd. What was i thinkin lol. Even though hes coming to the knicks eventually is anyone else annoyed about the nets tryin so hard to get him
I'm not annoyed, but it's starting to become very embarrassing for the Nets. The dude doesn't want to play for your team, you have to gut your mediocre roster to get him, and he won't sign a contract. Let the dude go and move on to another player. This Russian dude is trying too hard.

The new jersey nets should just end all basketball operations. Like just end that whole franchise they are pathetic.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I can make one for you later today.

My man !
glasses.gif

1:13 to 1:21. If that's even possible. I want the sequence to start right before the Landry block, leading into the fastbreak oop. 
devil.gif
Same border and lower case "g"

If that's too long then I'ma wait for another highlight, I want a Wilson Chandler joint as soon as he does something
eek.gif

Thanks in advance.

yo someone gotta let amar'e know that those white/blue huraches are getting old since he wears them for (home, away, christmas) but cant complain about his 20+ points in idk how many games (15-20). great blowout win last night hoping they were gonna break that 23 record

i wish i could shoot leon rose in the face. his name only comes up when somehow new york is getting screwed

Since the tough part of our schedule began in Dec 12, we are 6-5
happy.gif

DEN - W
BOS - L
MIA - L
CLE - L
OKC - W
CHI - W
MIA - L
ORL - L
IND - W
SAS - W
PHX - W

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by PMatic

I can make one for you later today.

My man !
glasses.gif

1:13 to 1:21. If that's even possible. I want the sequence to start right before the Landry block, leading into the fastbreak oop.�
devil.gif
Same border and lower case "g"

If that's too long then I'ma wait for another highlight, I want a Wilson Chandler joint as soon as he does something
eek.gif

Thanks in advance.
The sequence was too long, so I did the other angle and cut the dribbling between the block and dunk.

Hope this is okay.

35buxi1.gif

150kb limit.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

That loss in Cleveland really annoys me, hey at least Boston loss to them too
laugh.gif

i was about to say the same thing
Man, the Knicks wouldn't be the Knicks if they didn't lose a game like that at least once a year
laugh.gif

I'm pumped for tomorrow night's game. I've got a feeling it's gonna come down to the last few minutes.

Pmatic will be a Knick fan sooner or later

DAntoni: Amar'e to NY 'Saved My Life'

spacer.gif

Posted: 1/8/2011 7:01:00 AM
Source: Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic

For some in Phoenix, Amar'e Stoudemire's absence has made for a greater appreciation.

Getting Stoudemire back on his team made New York coach Mike D'Antoni more appreciative.

"Saved my life," D'Antoni said.

D'Antoni said he appreciates more about what he had in Stoudemire with Phoenix, when their relationship was disconnected at times and Stoudemire was critical of D'Antoni's coaching upon his exit.

Gentry Gives MVP to Amar'e Right Now

spacer.gif

Posted: 1/8/2011 7:39:00 AM
Source: Brett Pollakoff of FanHouse

(Amar'e) Stoudemire's play hasn't gone unnoticed by his former head coach Alvin Gentry. And in fact, before the teams hit the court, Gentry went as far as to say that Amar'e is the MVP to this point of the season.

"Right now, I would say he was," Gentry said.

I enjoy watching New York do well. Reminds me of when I was a kid. 
roll.gif

Lakers for life though.

Back
Top Bottom