**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

5$ knicks beat the spurs
did u get a preview on 2k11 too?
nerd.gif
nah i dont have 2k11 but i have this feeling
laugh.gif

Yoo can ya set up a day to play bball like ya usually do @ Laguardia ?

I couldnt make it the other times.. but i'm down.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Bill Walker > Shawne Williams.
no, not this year. and it's not even close. Williams has been productive, enough so that he has the highest offensive rating on the team. Bill Walker looks like he's pregnant.

That said, the lineups were laughable last night. Luckily, Dwight didn't do more damage than he did.

I will not take anything away for Shawne Williams, because he came out of nowhere and contributed right away and consistently during the the 12 wins in the 13 games (probably not the exact streak
ohwell.gif
) but I think he's being a little over valued because of the handful of games he dropped 12+. He's not that great on defense.

Bill Walker probably isn't impressing you because he hasn't had the opportunity. Granted I don't know what's going on in practice and I DO believe you should be winning your spots in practice. I just feel like if we are going to go small like D'Antoni wants to do then Bill Walker is a better match-up defensively against the more athletic/stronger wings.

williams is definitely the better player if we're talking defensively.

i think we can all agree on the pacer who's looking forward to this game most.

if hibbert saw the corpse of ilgauskus dominate our small ballin, and shawne williams havin to guard dwight, he's prob got a 20/20 game on his mind, dude is 7'2 and will probably have a stretch in the game where he looks like a hall of famer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

I thought Lance was banned from the nba why is he on the bench in a suit  

I thought he only got banned from the Pacers arena

I turned on the TV and saw that jumper that hit off the side of the rim with like 17 seconds on the shot clock and posted that
laugh.gif
it's more of a culmination of his shots from the entire season.

Back
Top Bottom