**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

roll.gif
ahhh man

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Proshares

Why are you all so hyped on AR? He didn't show anything significant in GS
Nothing significant? This is the same dude that all the Golden State fans on NT were calling the savior a couple years ago.

And if you did see nothing significant, why were you expecting him to break out immediately when he got to New York?

Key word there buddy is Golden State fans, you didn't see a lot of other fans hyping him up too much.  I was expecting bigger things out of him in more minutes that he was getting as opposed to playing under Nelson.  He severely underperformed and that work ethic hasn't changed.

I feel like a screen print is saved somewhere with that last sentence.

Happy New Year everyone
pimp.gif

"Buddy" and "Screen print" jab?

Yikes, bringing out the big guns.

I'm just struggling with your quote "he didn't show anything in GS". If he didn't show anything, then why would you be hyped one bit about him getting more playing time in NY? If he didn't show anything, why did you think he would break out right away? I mean, it's fine that you soured on him once he became a Knick. There's nothing wrong with that. I don't know why you're getting defensive
laugh.gif

11 & 6 at the age of 20 is "showing something". It was only at a 22 min/per game clip too. He's a half a year removed from that. Trading him for Telfair and what would be BJ Mullens/Damion James is a steal.

I'm just struggling with your quote "he didn't show anything in GS". If he didn't show anything, then why would you be hyped one bit about him getting more playing time in NY? If he didn't show anything, why did you think he would break out right away? I mean, it's fine that you soured on him once he became a Knick. There's nothing wrong with that. I don't know why you're getting defensive
laugh.gif

11 & 6 at the age of 20 is "showing something". It was only at a 22 min/per game clip too. He's a half a year removed from that. Trading him for Telfair and what would be BJ Mullens/Damion James is a steal.
QFT

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You serious man?  I call everyone some form of bud or buddy.  No one getting defensive guy/friend/pal whichever works
laugh.gif

I didn't sour on him once he became a Knick, I soured when he played piss poor in the games he was getting a good 10 minutes of playing time of which we lost 4 of 5.  I soured when reports came out that he still had the poor work ethic and attitude that was a part of the reason Nelson didn't give him a lot of PT.  I was hyped for him to come play in D'Antoni's system and be a potential starter next to Amare who could draw doubles and open the floor up for him along with Gallinari and Felton in the starting lineup.  Players with the potential he has should thrive in the offense the Knicks run.  "He didn't show anything in GS" was a bit of an exaggeration if that's what you were looking for.

Any of you guys have sprint ? My bill is basically $200+ a month when it's supposed to be $153.00 WITH taxes i have $129.99 family shared plan btw

Damn some weak games this weekend, like they put all the good teams vs. bad teams. I'd say ours is the head game though, no need for the pacers to start gaining ground.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Any of you guys have sprint ? My bill is basically $200+ a month when it's supposed to be $153.00 WITH taxes i have $129.99 family shared plan btw

didnt u have to pay for the new phone? and yo slime txt me i got a new phone and lost all my numbers
frown.gif

Happy New Year folks..

Managed to snipe a pair of tix for tomorrow for 121
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see how awful the defense is in person lmao

Back
Top Bottom