**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Oh $#!t thats a cake? i was about to ask when did those drop? 
laugh.gif
I bet you get cake like everydays your birthday

Felton-Douglas in the backcourt should be very affective tonight. vs Ellis & Curry

you just made me flip out, thought cool greys came out again. no idea that was a cake. had me calling up people and +@*$ haha

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Oh $#!t thats a cake? i was about to ask when did those drop? 
laugh.gif
I bet you get cake like everydays your birthday

Felton-Douglas in the backcourt should be very affective tonight. vs Ellis & Curry

my wife has yet to make me cake
ohwell.gif

got cupcakes a couple of years ago though  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Cool grey are releasing again yeee

smh at people on this site not knowing that. JB Forum has scared everyone away for life.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I know, that threads been open like all year.Should be a good game tonight, I Def think we should pull put with the W.. clearly we cant start like we did yesterday.

am I the only one that thinks those retroes look hideous? they stay straight killing classics. i havent clicked on that JB Forum since for like 4 years lmao

Wilson starting in place of Mozgov.

I hope this is only because Ronny is out. If it's a permanent deal, it sucks. Small ball sucks.

^ That sucks. Curry and Lee PNR only has Chandler and Amar'e stopping the roll...

David Lee though.
pimp.gif
I got a whole new respect for dude, when I found out he came from wealth, but still never gave up on the Knicks.

Wait, CG's are retroing? Funny how i'm on a sneaker forum but i haevnt stepped into any sneaker related subtopics besides the sneaker showcase
laugh.gif

is it true dantoni said last nights reason we loss was because "we didnt hit shots"  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Fire this dude right now

we weren't gonna get back into that game if we cant get stops doesnt matter how many shots we hit. when is anyone on this team ever gonna call the team out for lack of energy/defense. someone needs to open their mouth already. damn i gotta calm down smfh

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

we weren't gonna get back into that game if we cant get stops doesnt matter how many shots we hit. when is anyone on this team ever gonna call the team out for lack of energy/defense. someone needs to open their mouth already. damn i gotta calm down smfh
yeah, you do..cause that was really the first game of the year we didn't play with energy and care to try to defend. And they paid for it.

If more of the same continues, have at it..but let's wait and see.

Is it just me, or are we the baby Orlando Magic? It's almost the exact same setup, except our center is too short and almost everything is downgraded.

Dwight Howard & Brandon Bass = Amar'e & Ronny Turiaf (ORL)
Rashard Lewis = Gallo (Upgrayedd, spelled with 2 D's for a double dose of that pimpin')
Vince Carter = Wilson Chandler (push)
Jameer Nelson = Raymond Felton (last year's playoffs hurt, but Felton's defense
smokin.gif
)

JJ Redick = Toney Dougle (push, for the moment)
Mikael Pietrus = Bill Walker (ORL)

I know that I'm probably reaching, but ...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom