**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

In all honesty I'd rather we flat out lose a game than give a game away like against Portland and Philly. The bucks came out hot and put up 41 in the first quarter. Let's get the W tomorrow and keep it moving. Hopefully Ronny is good for tomorrow.

fa0yer.jpg

It's a still heavily dominated players league.

And D'Antoni is in the upper half of NBA coaches. Go take a look around and give me names of who you would like...and actually be logical, don't say Jeff Van Gundy.

If we win 33 games this year, I'll be open to a change. But right now, let things develop. Fact is there has been a major roster over haul every single year and that is an issue for any system/coach.

They didn't play with any energy tonight. They did and we were 3-2 and prepping for the playoffs, then they don't and we're 3-4 and things are falling apart. Let's get a little bigger sample size to work with then make judgments.

Well if we win against the Warriors we're still 4-4 which isn't anything to be disgraced about...I don't think people are disappointed that we lost..I just think people feel that the last 2 games we've taken steps back after 2 games of taking steps forward..First 3 games we were playing well at stretches then playing poorly but we saw signs of life and could see chemistry beginning to build..Certain players were showing their offensive abilities while others were showcasing their defensive abilities.

Then the past 2 games all those characteristics disappeared and we lost to a scrub Sixers team (idc how many people say they are a "young team on the rise") and a Bucks team that scored at will despite the fact that they're known more for defense than offense...We can accept losses because nobody expected this team to be an Eastern Conference elite, but they have to be losses where the team gave 100% all 48 minutes and only because the other team outplayed us, not because we played with zero heart

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

some of you are underestimating the bucks. the bucks are better than the knicks

word there a legit top 6 team. Our goal to start of the year was to get the 7-8 spot.

Already over tonight's performance, or lackthereof.

This team will never have a defensive mindset with D'Antoni as the coach, and that is a big problem.

David Lee returns to the Garden tonight...should be a great ovation for all the hard work he put in for us.

Such a terrible game stopped watching at half. Damn the heats and jazz game probably the best game I seen all year. I don't know if anyone got to catch it. Jerry Sloan coached the hell out of the game. Makes you understand why knicks can't close it out time in and time out.

Phoenix may be looking to trade Nash, by deadline if their team isn't going anywhere..

We should look to pull a 3 way trade with PHX.. (IDK if the whole STAT & Dantoni to NYK would affect that from happening)

Maybe Nash to Denver, Melo to NYK.. Cuz i doubt we can steal Nash & Melo.. For that to happen we would have to ship out many... ( Felton - Gallo - AR - Chandler - Curry - Douglas + Picks) Most of them going to PHX because of Melo's leverage. Honestly i would do it.

and get back Nash & Melo..

but yea.. I'm rambling

yo my man fields took some LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG strides for that put back. he literally came flying in for that one

my man skywalker
pimp.gif
right on bogut head

Originally Posted by Im Not You

At what point do ya'll start worrying about Amare Stoudemire's leadership?

When he signed that contract.  We're 7 games in and I'm not going to start making rash conclusions.  I'll just leave it at that.  It's Bogut, Ilyasova and Gooden out there.  I'd hate to imagine when he goes up against a front court with some defensive prowess.  But then again, blame has to fall on perimeter players as well.

When was the last time Amare saw this kind of attention whenever he had the ball?  His rookie season?

Amar'e and Lee are in two different leagues. Was Lee doubled or tripled once he got the ball? No. Everyone know the Knicks go as Amar'e goes. If he doesn't get help from his shooters then he can't be effective. Last night he went 7/12. Lee is left to operate. No one is focusing their defense to stop david lee.

Dayum good win by the bucks yesterday...or the Knicks are just that bad?....

Jennings finally showed up. Dude let the rockstar lifestyle get to his head this summer

Anyway...bucks are better that what they showed so far this season. 3-5...time to step up

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Dayum good win by the bucks yesterday...or the Knicks are just that bad?....

Jennings finally showed up. Dude let the rockstar lifestyle get to his head this summer

Anyway...bucks are better that what they showed so far this season. 3-5...time to step up
nobody gives a %#%*. start a Bucks thread

i think amare is doing relatively well considering he's getting doubled and triple teamed. he's cut down the turnovers a bit. things ain't going so well but i don't think amare is the main problem. he's defense is still bad but it's better than david's because at least he can alter shots.

our shooters either shoot lights out or not at at all. plus dantoni's "system" is a gimmick. i don't like run and gun.

Back
Top Bottom