Official: 11/23 San Francisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys 10A PST Vol. Romo's Pinky Hurts

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Walker is a tight end, right?
nerd.gif

Yeah...I dont see why we dont have Nate Clements or Michael Robinson returning the kicks.

Anybody have any info on that blk/blue cowboy jacket that dude on the coaching staff is wearing?

That thing is mean
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

49ers..."we play just good enough to get your hopes up"
laugh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Sad but true.
frown.gif
True story - I told everyone at my job we would lose and as soon as the game starts I'm hootin' and hollerin' like we a playoff team,now I got the
tired.gif
face this is beyond terrible.

Yeah, I mean, he doesn't look like a tight end. Still yet, I assume there has to be a better option; there's a reason he's not officially areceiver.

I'm really not impressed by the 'boys at all, we've just played terrible. We needed to convert at least one of those goal lines. Nate can'tcover T.O., but then again he's too beastly....then just dumb mistakes. This game isn't completely out of hand. If Singletary can wake em up, we couldhave us a game. We showed we can move the ball on them.

Id love to get cameras inside the locker room at halftime, Singletary is about to rip a new one in all his players.

Most of them are quitting on a lot of plays, as many mistakes as we made we're still in the game, but I still hope we lose it
laugh.gif

Time from NC22 to get big and not let TO make him his female dog, martz needs to ope up the playbook, we really have NOTHING to lose.

Cowboys just keep running it.

Bla bla blaaaa

Cowboys 52
49ers 9

why did it seem like the cowboys offense was on the field the entire second quarter. what was the time of possession difference?

So noone here has a stream to this game? When I go on stooge tv and click the link, it tries to open a mms file and says to use windows media player. When Iuse media player, it can't open the file.

Anyone have a stream or know how to make this work?

laugh.gif
NC22 playing so off T.O hit him with the slants and T.O will take care of the rest

Wow, we actually getting TO the ball downfield.

*sheds tear*

Back
Top Bottom