Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Damn come on Holmgren...you better than that
smh.gif
Delhomme's days as a quality starter are done...he was supposed to go the Jon Kitna route but I guess Cleveland is gonna give him a chance. Hoping they don't actually think this is gonna turn out like Kurt Warner and the Cardinals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Alot of owners gettin they Al Davis on so far this Free Agent period. Im nervous, Im expecting a Schefter tweet about Al naming T.O. Player/QB coach and givin him 23 mil guaranteed.

We've actually had a solid, quiet offseason thus far. I hope it continues actually.

I don't mind getting T.O. If he signs with us, we could use the help at WR and the tantrums.

Just when I was starting to get some serious faith in this new FO/organization...
smh.gif

I'm not cool with completely giving up on Quinn this early.  He hasn't even started a whole season's worth of games and has been surrounded by BUMS since he's been here.

We have absolutely ZERO leverage in regards to trading him as well now.
Damn come on Holmgren...you better than that
smh.gif

I'm just %+##%+% flabbergasted...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I wonder if when Kendra decided to get with Hank Baskett she thought he was good or something. Doesn't she seem like that type? Now she's probably all butt hurt in more ways than one when she realizes here dude his dookie.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
kendrawilkinson_crying_superbowl.jpg
  I think she found out after the Superbowl
roll.gif

[h1]Report: L.T. is poised to become a J-E-T[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on March 14, 2010 1:48 PM ET

With free-agent running back LaDainian Tomlinson pondering his options after meeting with the Vikings and the Jets last week, Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune reports that the signs a pointing to L.T. heading to New York.

Acee, who stops short of reporting that it definitely will happen, cites three sources who believe it will.  One source said that it's a "done deal."

Another source told Acee that a decision has not officially been made.

[h2]Miami Dolphins to host Richie Incognito [/h2]
by: Mike Berardino March 14th, 2010

The Miami Dolphins tried to claim Richie Incognito off waivers in mid-December. Only a two-game edge in the standings on the Buffalo Bills kept the Dolphins from getting their man.

So it should come as little surprise that the Dolphins will host Incognito, an unrestricted free agent guard after he wasn’t tendered a contract by the Bills, on an official visit this week. Incognito arrives Monday, according to a league source, but the Bengals and Colts also have expressed solid interest.

Incognito would be brought in to challenge Donald Thomas and Nate Garner for the starting job at right guard.

Originally Posted by h3at23

[h1]Report: L.T. is poised to become a J-E-T[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on March 14, 2010 1:48 PM ET

With free-agent running back LaDainian Tomlinson pondering his options after meeting with the Vikings and the Jets last week, Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune reports that the signs a pointing to L.T. heading to New York.

Acee, who stops short of reporting that it definitely will happen, cites three sources who believe it will.  One source said that it's a "done deal."

Another source told Acee that a decision has not officially been made.
It's getting annoying already. Only confirmation I want/will believe in is when the Jets are the source.

Jay Glazer reporting Brady Quinn to Denver for Peyton Hillis and 2 conditional picks.

Originally Posted by h3at23

[h1]Coin toss to determine whether Jets or Giants get dibs on first game at new digs[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2010 8:20 PM ET

So with a brand new stadium opening soon in New York Jersey and two teams sharing it and no NFL equivalent of calling shotgun, the Jets and the Giants needed to come up with a way to determine who'll play the first home game there.

And in this age of high technology, they have resorted to a decidedly low tech device.

Flipping a coin.

Per the Jets' official web site, the league has said that a heads-tails contest will be used to decide who'll get the right to christen the new venue.  The Jets, according to the report, have presented a plan for the flip to be held in the coming week.

The need to do it soon; the league will be unveiling the 2010 schedule in April.

The fact that a decision has yet to be made likely means that neither team will be hosting a prime-time event there in Week One.  If history holds, the games played under the lights during the first weekend of action will be announced during the annual league meeting that opens on March 21.

We'll post on the outcome once the coin toss occurs; hopefully, there won't be any interference.
G-MEEEEENNN

Originally Posted by Steve212

Dang, Mike Holmgren cleaning house.
laugh.gif

From the bottom up, like he should.

I also heard Troy Smith is eager to be a Brown. I would love to see him come back to Cleveland..

Originally Posted by DLo13

Jay Glazer reporting Brady Quinn to Denver for Peyton Hillis and 2 conditional picks.

Awwwww, Josh got him a little toy to play with, and for the low too
laugh.gif

He'll be good with McDaniels, way more functional team than Browns were.

Anyone that doubts Tomlinson to the Jets would be bad (Jets fans included), look at it this way.

Greene and Leon are both capable backs. Tomlinson doesn't need to be anything more than a contributor. Any more that does is just gravy. He's not being asking to be our savior in the RB department.

Taking Seneca Wallace and Jake Delhomme over Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson? Wow, I didn't think Cle could get much worse

holmgram knows what hes doing.......i think its a good trade for the broncos though....quinn still hasnt had the opportunity to prove himself an entire year he might be decent given the shot...you guys think there is a chance he drafts jimmy if hes available?

Back
Top Bottom