Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Just read with the incentives and money due from the Panthers, Delhomme's gonna make close to 20 mil next year
sick.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Taking Seneca Wallace and Jake Delhomme over Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson? Wow, I didn't think Cle could get much worse

Seneca isn't as bad as you're probably assuming. In fact, he's pretty good.

Why in the %%#* did the Browns trade Kam? Some of the moves I understand... but this one I don't.

The Raiders actually did something right for once.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: it's official. LaDainian Tomlinson is a Jet. He reached agreement on a two-year contract. Done.

pimp.gif

Now all I'm worried about is Washington's contract situation and which OLB/WR we draft.

Any Jets fans copping the jersey?
nerd.gif
I'm really hoping Leon comes back. Despite the injury, I think you just have to bring him back. He's a playmaker, and I'm sure he will be in a reduced role as well because of the injury. I'd be more concerned if he was coming back from a knee injury. A clean break of the fibula, assuming it heals properly, I don't see how it will ultimately take away the skillset he had before the injury.

As far as the jersey goes, HELL NO
laugh.gif
. I have no luck with Jets jerseys (I foolishly bought Ty Law, Nugent, and McCareins jerseys). Maybe a player T-Shirt is in order.

I would buy like the chargers pro bowl one from a few years back

no jets jersey though

I'm sticking to my revis, mangold, cotch, sanchez USC authentics when I'm at the new stadium next year as a rotation

Adam_Schefter

As if Brady Quinn trade were not enough, Browns also traded OLB Kamerion Wimbley to the Raiders for a draft pick of some sort.

pimp.gif
solid trade. We needed to address OLD.

From Mort's Twitter:

So easy to be invisible in Cleve: Since 2006, Terrell Suggs 27 sacks, Wimbley 26.5.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by bkmac

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: it's official. LaDainian Tomlinson is a Jet. He reached agreement on a two-year contract. Done.
Let's get it
grin.gif

I wonder how this is going to fair when LT and Greene meet
nfl_g_greene01_576.jpg
laugh.gif

Greene stole his pose and LT steals his Job
Too bad LT isn't stealing Greene's job, though.

Greene stole his pose and LT steals his Job

roll.gif
roll.gif
even you don't believe that @%$+

As far as the jersey goes, HELL NO . I have no luck with Jets jerseys (I foolishly bought Ty Law, Nugent, and McCareins jerseys). Maybe a player T-Shirt is in order.

sick.gif
Yeah stick to tee's my dude
roll.gif
smh.gif

Only reason I asked is because so many people bought the Favre jersey, so I just wanted to see if we really had any more fan(atic)s out there
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

But I understand not buying LT's...

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Adam_Schefter

pimp.gif

Now all I'm worried about is Washington's contract situation and which OLB/WR we draft.

Any Jets fans copping the jersey?
nerd.gif
I'm really hoping Leon comes back. Despite the injury, I think you just have to bring him back. He's a playmaker, and I'm sure he will be in a reduced role as well because of the injury. I'd be more concerned if he was coming back from a knee injury. A clean break of the fibula, assuming it heals properly, I don't see how it will ultimately take away the skillset he had before the injury.

As far as the jersey goes, HELL NO
laugh.gif
. I have no luck with Jets jerseys (I foolishly bought Ty Law, Nugent, and McCareins jerseys). Maybe a player T-Shirt is in order.
Nugent AND McCareins?!
8d6157e1547107a1810b942c751015dc73171e4.gif

Dang man.

I'mma stick with my Curtis Martin - Mark Sanchez rotation.

Back
Top Bottom