definitely open to input from pats fans

pass rushers
OL
secondary
WR
RB

You and your 30 picks.......Can I borrow a pick or 2
laugh.gif

Homie can have the Broncos. Before I re-sign, I have one last decision to make: Josh McDaniels is fired... again.

I would take the Bears, but they're bankrupt of draft picks. Give me the Bills.

Nevermind, he just showed up. 
laugh.gif

And just fill in Gunna for the Rams already, come on. 
laugh.gif

Yea all the Texans posters can get together and we can get a war room going.

Gotta get to scouting
pimp.gif

My internet is down.......I'm on someone in the area's wifi so bear with me

GM roster:

[table][tr][th=""]Pick[/th][th=""]Slotted team[/th][th=""]Record[/th][th=""]Note[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Rams/GUNNA GET IT[/td][td]1-15[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Lions/CP1708[/td][td]2-14[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Bucs/jville819[/td][td]3-13[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]********/TheGift23[/td][td]4-12[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Chiefs/dreClark[/td][td]4-12[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Seahawks/USA Pride4Life[/td][td]5-11[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Browns/EnEyeKayEe[/td][td]5-11[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Raiders/SoHi 23[/td][td]5-11[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Bills/Kiddin Like Jason[/td][td]6-10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Jaguars/MDterps4[/td][td]7-9[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Bears[/td][td]7-9[/td][td]Broncos acquired Bears' pick [/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Dolphins/h3at23[/td][td]7-9[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]49ers/bright nikes[/td][td]8-8[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Broncos[/td][td]8-8[/td][td]Seahawks acquired Broncos' pick [/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Giants/The Wizard[/td][td]8-8[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]Titans/Chester the Cheetah [/td][td]8-8[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]Panthers[/td][td]8-8[/td][td]49ers acquired Panthers' pick [/td][/tr][tr][td]18[/td][td]Steelers/Ecook0808[/td][td]9-7[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]19[/td][td]Texans/Statis22[/td][td]9-7[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]Falcons[/td][td]9-7[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]21[/td][td]Bengals/DaComeUP[/td][td]10-6[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]22[/td][td]Patriots/DeadsetAce[/td][td]10-6[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]23[/td][td]Packers/fraij da 5 11[/td][td]11-5[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]24[/td][td]Eagles/TrillipinoTrapstar[/td][td]11-5[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]25[/td][td]Ravens[/td][td]9-7[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]26[/td][td]Cardinals[/td][td]10-6[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]27[/td][td]Cowboys/Nowitness41Dirk [/td][td]11-5[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]28[/td][td]Chargers[/td][td]11-5[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]29[/td][td]Jets/Yankeephan87[/td][td]9-7[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]30[/td][td]Vikings/JPZx[/td][td]12-4[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]31[/td][td]Colts[/td][td]14-2[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]32[/td][td]Saints/yungchris504 [/td][td]13-3[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Note: Coin flips will decide which NFL teams pick 10th, 16th and 19th.[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i'm willing to go in the eagles war-room
No problem.  I might try to get extraordinary sawg, Airuphere, and kobe4mvp12 to get involved as well.
coolio.. let's get this going

are we including player trades in this?

cause we got 3 QBs up for grabs

i believe we can trade players and 2010 draft picks...no future picks. was that how we did it, heat?

You can ONLY Trade pick(s) for pick(s) or player(s) rights and ONLY pick(s) or player(s) rights in this years draft.

You can ONLY trade player(s) rights picked in this years draft for pick(s) or player(s) rights in this draft.

I've never been so happy that the Saints have the last pick of the round in my life.

Hopefully we can get some help to stop the run, whether it be speed on the outside at linebacker or a solid DT.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Texans got more glaring needs than the wr position.

both interior lines, secondary, rb
yes of course, was just stating some of our needs, we need someone roaming in a the secondary..... perhaps a trade up to get Berry
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

a solid WR in the later rounds and hopefully Blount slips to the 2nd round
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom