Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Ugly flippin' start for this offense. Special Teams bailing the Vikings out so far. I hope they get on with the next few drives. Let's get a safety ora turnover here.

I thought that Jared Allen picture would say something like "taking out QB's, one pair of knees at a time."

Something to that effect.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Safety coming up after the commercial break...

633939022027162945-jaredallen.jpg
You think that i forgot?

And dude who made that pic didnt even spell Rodgers correctly...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by StillIn729

how can you blame Romo? I hate the Cowboys but he is getting no time and let's be real Miles Austin is a one year wonder, Roy Williams is going to haunt the Cowboys for a long time to come and Creighton is what he is, a decent 3rd WR
How can you say Miles Austin is a one year wonder when we havent seen what he has done past one year
laugh.gif

probably the most uneducated contributor ... ever ...
again you ignored my question as to why this is Romo's fault, when you don't have a legit response...you either do this 1) &#@* 2)ignore it like it didnt happened

I asked you a legit question fraud and you ignored it, move along

i dont understand how romo can get frazzled after playing in so many big games this year, but he is reverting back to his old self ... hes so afraid ... fromhis checks to his accuracy ... he picked the worst game of the year to blow it ...

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

welp, this stage is just too big for romo ... he reverted back to his @!%!% footing self ... call it no protection if you want, but that kill call just did it for me ... they had a pass dialed up and he was so afraid to go with it he checked to a dumb ##@ play ...

and then he has time, but instead he pulls the ball down and starts doing crop circles on turf ...
how can you blame Romo? I hate the Cowboys but he is getting no time and let's be real Miles Austin is a one year wonder, Roy Williams is going to haunt the Cowboys for a long time to come and Creighton is what he is, a decent 3rd WR
How can you say Miles Austin is a one year wonder when we havent seen what he has done past one year
laugh.gif
I'm not trying to hate on the dude but be real, if you were an NFL GM would you trade for Miles Austin after this year to be your #1 and be confident he is a Pro Bowl caliber WR? I;m just being real with my opinion
I agree with you 100% there. But I was on hard as Miles as anyone and he has definitely proven me wrong so far. I don't know how he'llplay next season but I think its still a tad too early to declare him a one year wonder until we see what he does (if anything) next year.

I still say Roy should be cut though...

oh man nothing is going right for us, Vikings are playing well with addition to our bonehead plays

Lil star
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what he suppose to when he got 2 dudes gunnin at his tail when he been hit all day.

Well i think we get to cute when we start runnin da rock well , and then you try some madden fake toss pitch jumpoff
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

jesus if we get a stop and find a way to get 7 we got a shot , if the viks score its
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

again you ignored my question as to why this is Romo's fault, when you don't have a legit response...you either do this 1) &#@* 2) ignore it like it didnt happened

I asked you a legit question fraud and you ignored it, move along
hes fumbled 4 times, checked to a pitch to barber at a crucial moment of the game, held the ball like he was erin rogers and last but not least,his accuracy has been
sick.gif
just shut the !@*@ up you dont know anythingabout football ...

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

how did the vikings have a choice on a roughing the kicker penalty?

It was just running into the kicker so only 5 yards not enough to give Dallas a 1st down. So it was still 4th down for Dallas and they had the choice tore-kick to keep it as it was. Roughing the kicker would have been 15.

Back
Top Bottom