Official: 04/08/2010 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 7:30PM PST TNT

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

LOL FISHER!

shouldve been Laker ball though. i mean how can they miss that?

i thought it was lakers ball too, but if you saw that one angle tnt showed it was off fish

roll.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

so why wasnt odom involved in that play? i think he couldve isolated
Odom should have been the only person with the ball at that point in time.

wow that looked like a foul but nobody complained. lakers are now tied with orlando for second best record

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Nah, Billups popped up the ball by coming up underneath it and that's why it didn't change direction.

I'll admit to being a decent sized homer, but you honestly take it to lengths I've rarely seen before.
laugh.gif
  Yeah, "the Czar" and I are Lakers homers of epic proportions.

Fortunately, I have you to hold up the mirror for me and I might change my ways for your benefit, but poor Czar of the Telestrator, who does he have?

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

LOL FISHER!

shouldve been Laker ball though. i mean how can they miss that?

i thought it was lakers ball too, but if you saw that one angle tnt showed it was off fish
i was watching on KCAL so Im not sure if they showed the angle TNT showed. To me, Billups seemed to just popped  the ball right out. now that i think about it, That was a pretty tough call though. Its was pretty damn close

I'm trying to figure out why they didn't put the ball in Pau's hands

1) Pau's hands are weak
2) Pau's slow enough to allow every Denver defender to get a hand in his face
3) I don't know that Pau would be able to pass out of the post as easy as Odom

Still, if he's #2 on the team, he's got to demand that ball on the sideline. He's paid to be #2, he's gotta act like it.

Despite that, I certainly trust him to create more than I do Fish.

Like it or not, Kobe needs to be rested. He is 31, and has been injured all season. He was BEASTING before the wolves came along and basically ruined his shooting hand.

Cavs sit out James towards the end of the year and he's young. Yet you guys want Kobe all injured to keep playing and not get any rest. Yes, he's old, his legs are tired. He's 31 but in reality like 36 since he's been pro so long.

Tough loss. I knew right when D-Fish had the ball he was NOT going to pass and we were going to lose.

He literally took his time to set his feet and shoot an open shot, except... he wasn't open. Smfh....

Sasha another bum, this guy is beyond garbage.

And you cannot give Gasol the ball in crunch time. He played like an idiot down the stretch, which has been the case this WHOLE season when he's put in that position in crunch time.

Fisher though, nice shot buddy. Looking like you should of retired 3 years ago.

wow fisher was 2-11, sasha 3-12, brown 3-12, and odom 1-6
roll.gif

they stay taking jumpers

Gasol ALWAYS fumbles the ball in the clutch so it is not a good idea to go to him. Fisher ALWAYS tries to be the hero even though he is the worst player in the league.

Running the offense was working well but then they had to go for ISO's for Gasol and Fisher.

The only dude that should have ISOS was not playing. RUN THE $$$*$$# OFFENSE AND YOU WIN.

What was phil expecting by not calling a timeout? dude forgot kobe was not in the game

Shannon Brown is not very smart

Tough loss, but they battled back when they could have thrown in the towel, so I'm proud of that.

I'm sticking to my point that we'll be ready when we need to be. I would have liked to have hit 60 wins again but this lopsided scheduling and sudden rise of the West just was too much.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Tough loss, but they battled back when they could have thrown in the towel, so I'm proud of that.

I'm sticking to my point that we'll be ready when we need to be. I would have liked to have hit 60 wins again but this lopsided scheduling and sudden rise of the West just was too much.
Ya this game made me less tense come playoff time. Just imagine Odom playing like he did last year Gasol playing like he did with magic and Artest being hyped up and playing lock down D
sick.gif
if the REAL Lakers show up come playoff time
pimp.gif
if not
frown.gif

Lakers still had time outs right?? Why not call one?!! bold move by LA to rest Kobe. They only need 1 more win in their next 4 games or a Denver loss to win the West. But don't forget Orlando for the 2nd best record in the league. Right now, they're tied

We should just rest Kobe the rest of the season at this point. I am sure they can win one without him. According to Noble they can win 4 out of every 5 games they play without Kobe haha.

they played hard last night and had their chances to steal a game on the road against a team who you can argue is the 2nd best team in the west. im content with that despite the loss. they battled back after being down 15 and could have/ should have won that game without kobe.

if they play kobe against portland they should win the final 4 games as i would expect them to beat minnesota, sacramento, and the clippers without kobe.

Back
Top Bottom