Official: 04/08/2010 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 7:30PM PST TNT

nerd.gif

Kobe needs to set out for the rest of the season and get the bench confidence and when he gets back just try to facilitate

edit: SASHA!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

J.R. Smith such an overrated player.

Dude seriously is basically a one dimensional player who just chucks 3's every single game. He's a poor FT shooter, plays zero defense, has no dribbling ability, not that great of a finisher at the rim.

Seriously don't how this guy has so many slurper NT fans on here and threads always pop up about him with thread title's saying "J.R. Smith is about to have a break through season and will be an allstar" .
QFT

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Dude seriously is basically a one dimensional player who just chucks 3's every single game. He's a poor FT shooter, plays zero defense, has no dribbling ability, not that great of a finisher at the rim.

Seriously don't how this guy has so many slurper NT fans on here and threads always pop up about him with thread title's saying "J.R. Smith is about to have a break through season and will be an allstar" .
QFT
Go to sleep if you can't handle the truth.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Lakers better figure out a way to contain Earl!!!!

I read that when Sasha rotating AWAY from JR TO Lawson behind the 3pt line
smh.gif

Every time Sasha hits a 3, I hope it's the shot that's going to open the floodgates for him and take him back to the shooting stroke he had a couple years ago.

Can't believe Farmar missed that lay-up.

Glad they didn't call Sasha for the offensive foul on that 3. I thought I heard that ref's were going to start calling that the other way this year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Kobe needs to set out for the rest of the season and get the bench confidence and when he gets back just try to facilitate

No, he needs to stay aggressive, but take shots that come in the flow of the team's offense, not his personal flow, if that makes sense.  His teammates just have to move when he has the ball.  He'll pass it.  He always does when they move.

Again, even if he doesn't pass the ball, they're in better position for offensive rebounding, transition defense, and to receive a pass if someone else gets the ball.

If the offense is running the right way around him, Kobe passes.

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

QFT
Go to sleep if you can't handle the truth.
Is that directed at me? I think the exact same thing, he doesn't have anywhere close to the handle or consistency to be anything more than an average player.It's not just his bball IQ holding him back.

Seriously don't know how this guy has so many slurper NT fans on here and threads always pop up about him with thread title's saying "J.R. Smith is about to have a break through season and will be an allstar" .

Seem mad.

Nuggets guards keep pushing away Lakers guards after the ball goes up.

Damn, three easy buckets by Anthony and the game is tied.

Fish can't hit a floater in the lane to save his life
smh.gif

JR Smith was much more effective last year. This year he gets higher usage and his TS%(takes into account ft's and the fact that 3's are worth more than 2's) has fallen off of a cliff. The way his ft% and fg% has dropped at his age is a clear sign that he still doesn't "get it."

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

is Kobe even in the arena? just wondering
he was at the shootaround, but hes in denver.

so hes probably back at the hotel, if you knw what i mean.
laugh.gif

Seem mad.

Yeah, I thought so too. I mean, I don't like his on court attitude, but I'd rather have him on the team in the place of Sasha.

The foul the ref called on Chauncey was when he Fish's elbow when Fish was swinging the ball through.

Back
Top Bottom