Official: 01-16-09 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST Vol. SMH @ Kurt Rambis

Kobe going for the Triple Double
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Let's see 25-8 now in the third and Phil still refuses to call timeout.

Say what you want about how he manages personalities and egos, but there are at least 7-10 guys in the league I'd rather have as an in game coach.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I should have known that once I called Phil out on that, his "let em figure it out on their own" approach would work.

Still though, IMO if you just call timeout and stop the bleeding, we don't go down by 9 points in the first place.

Say what you want about how he manages personalities and egos, but there are at least 7-10 guys in the league I'd rather have as an in game coach.

Trust, this will help on the long-run.
It allows the team to figure out to get out of these situations.

Good job Kob. Sasha......still...........sucks......................BAD!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
I should have known that once I called Phil out on that, his "let em figure it out on their own" approach would work.

Still though, IMO if you just call timeout and stop the bleeding, we don't go down by 9 points in the first place.
He's been doing that for years though so you should expect that. Even with the Bulls he'd let em go.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

roll.gif
roll.gif

He's been doing that for years though so you should expect that. Even with the Bulls he'd let em go.
Yea I know and it gets on my nerves EVERY time. I just don't like that approach, even if it works sometimes.

And
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ Odom's drive to the basket just now. That quickness is absurd for his size.

Back
Top Bottom