**Offical So cal Fire watch thread**

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Yea, I stay out in Woodland Hills, and we got a view of the SF Valley from our balcony, and this is what I woke up to yesterday...

65zl7l.jpg

This is my first time experiencing these brushfires. I lived in HB as a kid, but obviously never dealt with the inland fires. I woke up and walked into the living room and I doubletaked like...
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I saw this huge cloud goin' miles into the sky. It got a lot worse than that as the day went on, too. And by sunset, you could see the orange fire lines stretching across the mountaintops. Now, this morning when I woke up, we didn't even have a view. It was just one thick grey cloud outside the window. Clearing up once again, though. #%%% is crazy!

Glad to hear everyone else is OK.

Dude, imagine waking up at 6:00 a.m., and actually seeing Flames from your backyard like I did, I had to do a double take myself.

The flames were not so far from my house either.

^ Man, I can't even imagine!

That would scare the !@%% outta me.

I'm like 30 miles away from those mountaintops in my pic, and I could still smell the smoke pretty strongly.

It must be unbearable out your way...
sick.gif

angeezy you on csusb campus? imma ra up here i hope classes get cancelled again tommorrow lol ... good to see a yote on here though

Back
Top Bottom