Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Damn
smh.gif

Better not help out anyone now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I rock Lacoste hard but that shirt wont do it! I did however go to the Lacoste Boutique and i found a Neon Yellow Polo that matches exactly with the TB Hypermaxs. Call it over matching if you want but hoez still jocking. And it goes perfect with the neon 95's heres a pic below of the exact shirt i got. wasnt able to find it online

Exactly. You enjoy the hoez. I'll find some women. Any girl who looks at a guy wearing a neon yellow shirt matching his neon yellow shoes and goes "ohdamn!" is too full of STDs to even get in. Catch herpes just shaking her hand.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I rock Lacoste hard but that shirt wont do it! I did however go to the Lacoste Boutique and i found a Neon Yellow Polo that matches exactly with the TB Hypermaxs. Call it over matching if you want but hoez still jocking. And it goes perfect with the neon 95's heres a pic below of the exact shirt i got. wasnt able to find it online

Exactly. You enjoy the hoez. I'll find some women. Any girl who looks at a guy wearing a neon yellow shirt matching his neon yellow shoes and goes "oh damn!" is too full of STDs to even get in. Catch herpes just shaking her hand.

Its like that now....
laugh.gif

Exactly. .

^ See what I mean... They still jocking me haha

Exactly. .

^ See what I mean... They still jocking me haha

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Congrat Andftattoo
pimp.gif

and welcome back joeysole ha!
It was a fight to get them bought and shipped alone, let alone trying to find out where they were after Friday.

Exactly. You enjoy the hoez. I'll find some women. Any girl who looks at a guy wearing a neon yellow shirt matching his neon yellow shoes and goes "oh damn!" is too full of STDs to even get in. Catch herpes just shaking her hand.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I wonder how they got the felt on there
I know! Crazy how they did that.

You don't have to worry about scratches, but how the hell would you clean that thing if it gets dirty.
laugh.gif

I actually found three spots with TBs in stock here in dc/md..If anybody needs help let me know and I'll check what sizes they have early tomorrowmorning...I was in a DTLR and a older cat along with the store manager was clowning the TB's on the shelf, my wife and I looked at each other and laughed,his argument was that it would be hard to find anything to wear wit em...Dude is a failure like forever.

Back
Top Bottom