Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

dammit i missed out on sneakerhead, again anybody willing to help me out a 9???? i have a 8.5 that I know is going to fit snug, can cover shipping both ways ifneeded....again please lmk...thanks folks!

damn i missed out on sneakerhead tooo. if anyone can help me out 7.5-8 tennis ball pm me.

Check it, got mine in....and I keep lookin at them.....wondering wut the hell will i use or even dare to try to clean these Magnet Balls ....Can anybody tellme how they are for a wear...Is it a magnet for dust and dirt. Has n e body cleaned this sneakes????

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Check it, got mine in....and I keep lookin at them.....wondering wut the hell will i use or even dare to try to clean these Magnet Balls ....Can anybody tell me how they are for a wear...Is it a magnet for dust and dirt. Has n e body cleaned this sneakes????

Scared to rock a pair also...

Thanks to those that helped me get my size 9 for retail, the favor will definitely be returned.

I missed out on both NDC and Niketown releases so I'm pretty happy.

Its also great to see people helping each other out a few pages back.

I kno a while ago i said "im thowi in the towel on these Tballs & McFlys" but im back. and i think i should get my Tballs on saturday!
pimp.gif

Sz 11... so is gonna run pretty tight on me. so if any1 wants to trade a 11.5 or 12 for my 11 pm me...

but congrats to anyone that copped
pimp.gif

So I was contemplating dropping $215 on these but one of my roommates needed hooping shoes around here so I took him to Mom and Pop around here and I saw CometReds and Blues in the window and was like a kid at Toys 'R Us, wondering if they had the Neons. I ran in and they had them, I copped the last and only size11 for retail!!

The toe on the left shoe looked like it had some red stuff rubbed on it, but I'm sure it can be cleaned. Any tips on how I could go about removing it?

Either way, I'm satisfied.

^
I do enjoy these shoes, but they are so delicate. They attract dust particles that are very hard 2 brush away. If you attempt 2 brush it away, the neon yellow fibers brush away. 2 pairs is recommended 2 someone who will actually wear them for beaters.

better hope that "red stuff" can be cleaned very easily. if not.....

Has anyone tried using a protector/waterproofer?
nerd.gif

Also, when the fibers come off, what is left? Does it look faded or "patchy" in that spot?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jwis23

any1 think these will match the tb's got pic from eastbay thanks for any help ...
1zokak4.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People just can't wear a white T-shirt anymore?? If you wear that shirt with the TB's, people will laugh.

Matching is very overrated.

Back
Top Bottom