Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

^ then i guess you're getting Will's pair
laugh.gif

^ eh. what could you do.
grin.gif

told you I got you. and i told him the same. can't go back on my word.
wink.gif

yours are on the left. Will's on the right.
and i still haven't received mine
laugh.gif

so i basically woke up 5 am last week to order 2 pairs,neither one for me
laugh.gif

Thats why you are who you are! My Nig! Guess we've all made sacrifices for each other....What ever happened to that Wilbur guy?......and with this strongteam we need a site up and running so we can all unload! ahahahahah

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Thats why you are who you are! My Nig! Guess we've all made sacrifices for each other....What ever happened to that Wilbur guy?......and with this strong team we need a site up and running so we can all unload! ahahahahah
oh my wilbur, takes frekkin 3 months to get something from that fool
sick.gif

onlyMJs ...you and UpandComing are good dudes in deed... Along with Shaq Vin...AP and some others who I have talked to over time and offered to help and havehelped... This is why I use to be on NT ALL the time. Everyone helpin each other out.

*passes torch*

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Thats why you are who you are! My Nig! Guess we've all made sacrifices for each other....What ever happened to that Wilbur guy?......and with this strong team we need a site up and running so we can all unload! ahahahahah
oh my wilbur, takes frekkin 3 months to get something from that fool
sick.gif

THE homie WILL is SOLID ... call'em if you looking for him.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

onlyMJs ...you and UpandComing are good dudes in deed... Along with Shaq Vin...AP and some others who I have talked to over time and offered to help and have helped... This is why I use to be on NT ALL the time. Everyone helpin each other out.

*passes torch*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

appreciate it bro. Theres a lot of people on here putting out their hand for others. Vince, Shaq, Franky, Joey, Jay, Paul, Will and the list goes on...
Maybe the "old" NT will come back, if not Rock, we'll take the torch and run with it
pimp.gif

Rock, you've been MIA lately, haven't seen you much. nice to see you posting again
pimp.gif

and Rico- yea Will is around. actually spoke to him a few times recently. making a return?
nerd.gif

Got my pair in while i was sleeping. Here's the group shot. still waiting on one more. ALL PAIRS ARE ACCOUTNED FOR
wink.gif

24v1d0w.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

and Rico- yea Will is around. actually spoke to him a few times recently. making a return?
nerd.gif
I was beginning to wonder where the heck he's been......

Hopefully he starts making an appearance more often around here....

Oh btw, nice pics man.
pimp.gif

Still bummed I missed out on a pair, but it is what it is.
ohwell.gif

Heard about a few pairs hitting at HOHs tomorrow..... maybe I'll skip my morning classes and head up there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by RockDeep

onlyMJs ...you and UpandComing are good dudes in deed... Along with Shaq Vin...AP and some others who I have talked to over time and offered to help and have helped... This is why I use to be on NT ALL the time. Everyone helpin each other out.

*passes torch*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

appreciate it bro. Theres a lot of people on here putting out their hand for others. Vince, Shaq, Franky, Joey, Jay, Paul, Will and the list goes on...
Maybe the "old" NT will come back, if not Rock, we'll take the torch and run with it
pimp.gif

Rock, you've been MIA lately, haven't seen you much. nice to see you posting again
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Got my pair in while i was sleeping. Here's the group shot. still waiting on one more. ALL PAIRS ARE ACCOUTNED FOR
wink.gif

24v1d0w.jpg

One can only hope it goes back to the way it was...and yeah.. I see everyone doin their thing...and its appreciated for real...even when its not mebenefitting from it... I like to see everyone doing what they can to help others.

I've been doing the Daddy thing and the Radio thing my man.. so its been takin me away from this other love affair I used to have...lol.. Hopefully I runinto a pair of these bad boys myself... Ya'll keep doin it and if anyone has an 11 laying around after the dust settles holla at me..

Yo Rock, Joey... Appreciate it fellas.

it is wonderful to see some people trying to lend that helping hand out to others...

still got some fools I don't care for on here though...
none of which have been mentioned by rock or upandcoming though
pimp.gif

I don't know Will's NT name... who is he? lol

Niketown in LA (Beverly Hills) has a 7,8 and 14 in stock....I got the red and blues...no TB's yet...NT get at me!!!!

Sooooo I call Nike Customer Service just now, I ask to look the TBs up for me in my size, dude gives me Vegas, NY, Chi, and SF and says they show up with mysize there.......

Got my hopes up for a sec there but then I realized that the system doesn't update daily and I realized they are all most likely gone by now....

Might call tomorrow just for the heck, don't have anything to lose really.

I would love to see more pictures of the TBs being worn. They look too bulky for me.

ahhh HOH, after I was calling every niketown in the country....might have to take a trip up there, how the #s looking?

just called cherry hill to see what they had and they only have an 8 and a 13 left so if you are going to try to get these at another HOH go early unless youhave smaller or larger feet you might get lucky with your size

Back
Top Bottom