Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

gotta love the way people advertise
laugh.gif

not bad price either.
don't get this thread locked though.

lol i was expecting real tennis ball matierial, i have had badddd expieriences with suede, lol
see sig

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by freshair

anybody try or plan on removing their straps ??

removing the straps FTL, they look funny without it

yeah i agree, the neck of the shoe would look to long

to each his own. they fit way too tight at the ankle with it. plus it looks dumb.

looks way better without imo.

smile.gif

got lucky today...thanks to the the smurfiest nter-smurfdave!!! called up ntla and snatched their last pair of 14's!!!

on a side note, the hypermax w/ the flywire do look better w/o the straps...but the lines throw some contrast. dunno about the nfw yet.

Thats cool glad i could help i got a call today from ntla my 2 sizes were shipped today cant wait to get them

^
Good stuff Chris, glad you got your pair.
And you're not gonna just try and FLIP it like some...
cool if you got multiples and are helping others, but some are shameless,

and if you think tennis balls don't get dirty like suede...
think again, tennis balls get nasty dirty

I got 2 pairs 1 for me and the other for my cousin i hate being on the buying end and having to pay resellers prices so i know how it feels no reselling herefor me

For all nters remember when these releases happen the niketowns that usually have them when nobody knows they ones i usual get them from is niketown Las vegasniketown LA and Niketown Ny i have gotten a lot of release shoes with these niketowns and they have all done phone orders and if you want doubles they usuallywill do it.Usually they will have before release dates as you know that changes.

Originally Posted by size twelve

to each his own. they fit way too tight at the ankle with it. plus it looks dumb.
smile.gif
word. they fit too tight and look goofy with the strap on.

like you mentioned before, i wish the strap would hang like it does on hi top forces's. woulda been money.

may as well post a pic of mine.
3880138503_fe0ec8953f.jpg

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by size twelve

smile.gif
word. they fit too tight and look goofy with the strap on.

like you mentioned before, i wish the strap would hang like it does on hi top forces's. woulda been money.

may as well post a pic of mine.
http://farm3.static.flick...880138503_fe0ec8953f.jpg

nice picture bro! & congrats to those who cop there pairs & help others
I love the neons, but nothing beats the Mcfly's too bad they got cancelled.

^right on.

i was just putting them away and noticed the holes on the toe box got a 3M type deal going on. just when i thought they couldn't get any brighter
laugh.gif

retail...... they were still on NDC the last time i checked. May find a them on ebay for a tad bit lower than retail on ebay.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

retail...... they were still on NDC the last time i checked. May find a them on ebay for a tad bit lower than retail on ebay.
They look really tempting on NDC ...
mad.gif
When will themadness stop?!
devil.gif

They just had the yellow ones on ndc fsr and as i was typing they said out of stock man thats was fast people are wanting this color bad

Back
Top Bottom