Offical NFL Combine thread Feb 18th- Feb 24th

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im willing to bet he wouldnt crack a 5 flat. *straight faced*
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im willing to bet he wouldnt crack a 5 flat. *straight faced*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is J-Train at the Combine or do they leave fullbacks at home?

Ian Johnson is garbage. Eff those numbers, he's not even close to being one of the best RB's in this draft. Dude wasn't even the best RB on his ownscrub team!

Boise Junior College is a joke to begin with.

Good to see Beanie do alright. I love the WR/RB/QB day....skill players FTW.

Get rid of that Under Armour crap too...

Did it look like Tiquan Underwood wasn't running in a straight line? He ran a 4.41, and I felt like it could have been better. Maybe it was just because ofhis long strides.

Mayock has Ayers as his 11th best player?
eek.gif

Yea I never watched Ian that much cant get a Boise game out here. I saw a good amount of Donald and like what I saw but I mean in the sense they both put uphuge numbers under the radar.

I wouldnt take either one of them to be honest.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Yea I never watched Ian that much cant get a Boise game out here.

Consider yourself lucky. As a Hawai'i and Idaho fan, I saw him quite a bit.

Boise Junior College is the most overrated college team ever. Scrubs...........

Originally Posted by IamSoySauce3

Originally Posted by theone2401

Yea I never watched Ian that much cant get a Boise game out here.

Consider yourself lucky. As a Hawai'i and Idaho fan, I saw him quite a bit.

Boise Junior College is the most overrated college team ever. Scrubs...........

Talking about a junior college, look at your "Stadium", I'm a huge hawaii fan,but your football team is just awful.
2-10 in 2008
1-11 in 2007
4-8 in 2006
1-10 in 2005
thats 8-38 in 4 years
Boise State
12-1 in 2008
10-3 in 2007
13-0 in 2006
9-4 in 2005
thats 44 and 8 in 4 years.
laugh.gif

dude said he was an Idaho fan......
laugh.gif

but yo i didnt get to watch it...but does anybody know where i can get 40 time results?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Is J-Train at the Combine or do they leave fullbacks at home?
Fullbacks are there in the RB group, J-Train isn't. Maybe if he would have lost that 30 lbs that Sherman was trying to get him to lose...

Yes I am an Idaho fan. You have every reason to laugh, I don't blame you, since we have been the laughing stock of D1 football for about ten years. Grew upin Moscow, used to ball boy for the Vandals during the Glory Days. Watched future NFLers like John Friesz, Doug Nussmeier, Mark Schlereth, Jake Scott (Titans),Scott Linehan, and Rick DeMulling (used to be with Colts and Lions). Saw and met soon-to-be big time coaches like Dennis Erickson, Nick Holt (DC for USC, nowUW), Bobby Petrino, Keith Gilbertson, Greg McMackin (now head coach at UH), Chris Tormey (long time Nevada coach, now asst. coach at UH), and yes, even thedreaded Tom Cable (now head coach for the Raiders).

We were the Boise State before they were. We succeeded right off the bat at the D1 level better than the Donkeys. Then our administration tore our athleticsapart, starting with the hiring of Mike Bohn, who then hired Tom Cable. Tom Cable was GIVEN a team full of NFL prospects (the year after we competed with LSUin Baton Rouge, competed with Auburn in Auburn, and beat Southern Miss in the Humanitarian Bowl) and guided them a losing record. Our program hasn't beenthe same since Tom Cable took over. I feel bad for all Raider fans.......

We beat Boise 12 years in a row......a lot of people don't remember that. I was there for most of that streak. I do give kudos to BJC's administrationfor capitalizing on their football success, something UI didn't do back in '98. Now, BJC needs to find some sort of academic program to considerthemselves a true "university." Idaho has one of the best academic programs in the West, from education to engineering, to agricultural studies,which is why I decided to go back there for my Master's and Doctorate. BJC's only doctorate programs is in truck driving and appliance repair.

If you couldn't tell, UI/BJC's rivalry is as big as Michigan/OSU. We HATE each other with a passion........

Originally Posted by IamSoySauce3

Yes I am an Idaho fan. You have every reason to laugh, I don't blame you, since we have been the laughing stock of D1 football for about ten years. Grew up in Moscow, used to ball boy for the Vandals during the Glory Days. Watched future NFLers like John Friesz, Doug Nussmeier, Mark Schlereth, Jake Scott (Titans), Scott Linehan, and Rick DeMulling (used to be with Colts and Lions). Saw and met soon-to-be big time coaches like Dennis Erickson, Nick Holt (DC for USC, now UW), Bobby Petrino, Keith Gilbertson, Greg McMackin (now head coach at UH), Chris Tormey (long time Nevada coach, now asst. coach at UH), and yes, even the dreaded Tom Cable (now head coach for the Raiders).

We were the Boise State before they were. We succeeded right off the bat at the D1 level better than the Donkeys. Then our administration tore our athletics apart, starting with the hiring of Mike Bohn, who then hired Tom Cable. Tom Cable was GIVEN a team full of NFL prospects (the year after we competed with LSU in Baton Rouge, competed with Auburn in Auburn, and beat Southern Miss in the Humanitarian Bowl) and guided them a losing record. Our program hasn't been the same since Tom Cable took over. I feel bad for all Raider fans.......

We beat Boise 12 years in a row......a lot of people don't remember that. I was there for most of that streak. I do give kudos to BJC's administration for capitalizing on their football success, something UI didn't do back in '98. Now, BJC needs to find some sort of academic program to consider themselves a true "university." Idaho has one of the best academic programs in the West, from education to engineering, to agricultural studies, which is why I decided to go back there for my Master's and Doctorate. BJC's only doctorate programs is in truck driving and appliance repair.

If you couldn't tell, UI/BJC's rivalry is as big as Michigan/OSU. We HATE each other with a passion........

I havta give you props for being so passionate about your team, sorry for bringing you down.

Anybody know where to get EVERYONE's combine numbers, not just the top performers like they show on NFL.com? What kinda dumb feature is that where you canonly see the top ten performers times/reps in each category.

Back
Top Bottom