Anything on Darius Butler yet?
4.45 and 4.49, 43 inch vert.
I tried to tell yall. INSANE ATHLETE.
pimp.gif

NFL tryin to hold down rookie salary jumps with this slow track
nerd.gif

that's what I'm saying, no way this whole entire class is just the slow
laugh.gif

Darius Butler. That was the dudes name on 1st take. Didn't get that 4.3 but still that's a sick vert and good 40

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ellerbe from UGA?

As far as I know, he only came and measured in. I don't think he ran or lifted.

Or, at least not yet.

Ellerbe ran drills at least. I think he ran a 40 to. He was the only OLB that moved anything like Curry.

And since this track is slow (out side a few bogus outlier times) How fast was DHB's 4.30 flat? seriously? 4.25? faster?

Originally Posted by jville819

Darius Butler. That was the dudes name on 1st take. Didn't get that 4.3 but still that's a sick vert and good 40
It would be a 4.3 anywhere else. Agreed with everyone that says this track is dumb slow.

Just got back from class does and saw my boy Delmas ran a 4.49. Could someone tell me how he looked in the other areas?

Yea i was hearing that Ellerbe was looking pretty good in the drills... i didnt see it though.

And wasnt DHB's camp claiming that he was running sub 4.2 type numbers in the last couple weeks?

Is he really that fast?

He ran the fastest time out of any player in the combine with a 4.30 official.

And this track seems to be slow.....

And yea Ellerbe was really fluid he really stood out as far as that is concerned but no one looked like Aaron Curry it wasnt even close he is head andshoulders above all of those guys that ran drills.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Ellerbe from UGA?

Or, at least not yet.

Ellerbe ran drills at least. I think he ran a 40 to. He was the only OLB that moved anything like Curry.

And since this track is slow (out side a few bogus outlier times) How fast was DHB's 4.30 flat? seriously? 4.25? faster?
Yea i was hearing that Ellerbe was looking pretty good in the drills... i didnt see it though.

And wasnt DHB's camp claiming that he was running sub 4.2 type numbers in the last couple weeks?

Is he really that fast?

who? Im in an office today with THEEEE Worst Internet ever. I cant stream, I cant even load up NFL.com

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

who? Im in an office today with THEEEE Worst Internet ever. I cant stream, I cant even load up NFL.com
We talkin DHB

I think he was answering someone's question about DHB.

o ok

[table][tr][td]fraij da 5 11[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]http://[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

02/24/09 7:29 PM
[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"sorry coach, this conversation is thru"

Only the NCAA 09 football heads recognize that Avy
For some reason i can only still see my Woodson avy
laugh.gif

638156e35b9cc7e3703a8f3a6933f7ad2d91597_t.jpg

"No more talk."
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Poor Gunna...must be killing you.

I was working out of the house today. Logged in at 7:30, got thrown out of the system at 8. Called IT, they told me they knew about the problem and they'dcall me when it was fixed. I was free until 2.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Ellerbe from UGA?

Or, at least not yet.

Is he really that fast?
i get chills every time i see his name
smh.gif
....dude lit me up in HS
laugh.gif

Is he really that fast?

well, i wouldn't give any credence to the claims of sub 4.2. but he has legit 4.2 speed.

Josh Wilson (CB from Maryland, now on the Seahawks) ran i believe a 4.32 at the combine, and DHB was always faster than Wilson.

i am confident that on a normal track, with exact electronic timing, DHB would run a 4.2. he would've busted a 4.25 on last year's track.

Back
Top Bottom