Offical NFL Combine thread Feb 18th- Feb 24th

Yea Clay is one dimensional at least that is what he has shown so far but the worst case scenario for him is he is one of your best special teams players.

I just dont like Cushing at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Clay better hope Pittsburg drafts him.
System guy?
Ya.

3-4 OLB.

But he's perfect for it.
Nahhhh Dre. Rey Rey gonna be a lil Lofa out there.
Yeah, I guess.

I can just see Clay putting up eye popping stats and seemingly having a bigger impact.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

System guy?
Ya.

3-4 OLB.

But he's perfect for it.
Nahhhh Dre. Rey Rey gonna be a lil Lofa out there.
Yeah, I guess.

I can just see Clay putting up eye popping stats and seemingly having a bigger impact.

Especially if you factor in where he is going to be drafted relative to the other two.

McKillop ran faster then Lauri...McKillop is a beast
pimp.gif

sick.gif
Animal.

***goes to look for the thread where I said I cant see him goin in round 1.
nerd.gif

my face literally went
sick.gif
when i saw laurinaitis' time in the 40..

and i thought he'd be a mid 4.6 guy too..
grin.gif

he's gonna go the way of paul posluszny and dan connor.. linebackers expected to go first round prior to combines and pro days but fall to the second.

he better hope he gets picked up by a 4-3 team because he'll get eaten up in the middle of a 3-4.

laugh.gif
remember that picture of Vandy in the Unis and I was tellin u, that dude looks 5'9
laugh.gif

DJ is a problem tho. Hope he's around round 2 for Rams to snatch with the 2nd pick

laugh.gif
remember that picture of Vandy in the Unis and I was tellin u, that dude looks 5'9
laugh.gif

DJ is a problem tho. Hope he's around round 2 for Rams to snatch with the 2nd pick
yeah i know. i'm taller than him and i'm a shade under 5'10, but son's got hops for days.

he's like KryptoNate

This girl I know thats related to PJ hill said he signed with the patriots, is this even possible??
laugh.gif

Ellerbe from UGA?

As far as I know, he only came and measured in. I don't think he ran or lifted.

Or, at least not yet.

Gunna this track is slow..........

I aint even paying attention to 40 times this year, until the combine. Soon as I seen Harvin ran a 4.41

D will ran a 4.6 sick as a dog.....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

But agents have worked so hard to make their players presentable that teams now have to do things to get players out of their comfort zones. This year, I heard more and more stories about teams challenging players instead of simply interviewing them or exchanging niceties.

My favorite story involved a defensive coach for one team asking Ohio State linebacker James Laurinaitis why they should pick him. "Tell me something,'' the coach said. "When is the last time a linebacker from Ohio State came to the NFL and was worth a s---?'' That shook the Buckeye out of whatever confident zone he might have entered the room in.

Come to think of it, he makes a good point. A.J. Hawk has been OK, but nothing spectacular, and he followed the likes of Bobby Carpenter and Andy Katzenmoyer.

roll.gif

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/02/22/mmqb/1.htmlhttp://sportsillustrated....er_king/02/22/mmqb/1.html
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got me rollin in class.

Back
Top Bottom