Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

why is everyone disregarding marquez? PBF gotta earn his spot to fight pacman

I need to see how the KO was. MY boy made it seem like Hatton died. Any truth to this?
Your boy aint never lie....

someone needs to upload this joint
nerd.gif

Pacquiao smashed made hatton look like he is a rook and should not have even been in the ring this night!!! Go PACMAN!!!

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

looks like we're gonna get the dream fight between Manny and Floyd now.
Im dying for this
I hope it's a real good fight that'll actually live to its hype...I don't want a two round TKO like Hatton or a nine round squashfight like DLH.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I need to see how the KO was. MY boy made it seem like Hatton died. Any truth to this?

He's not lying. He saw the Holy Trinity for a minute.

Originally Posted by bamez

why is everyone disregarding marquez? PBF gotta earn his spot to fight pacman
PBF don't gotta earn a gaddam thing.....PBF is PBF for pete's sake and nobody's changed that to date
smh.gif

Hatton was pronounced legally dead as soon as Pac landed that Hammer of Thor punch.

These lames from overseas has been wasting there money for a year flying out Vegas and watching Hatton get floored. lol

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Your boy aint never lie....

someone needs to upload this joint
nerd.gif

seem????

dang, i thought he DID die

gotta get new contacts, i aint seeing clearly no mo

Pacquiao smashed on Hatton and Hatton was down on the ground for a good 3-5 mins not moving...Hatton was out before he even hit the canvas....

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

PACMAN VS MAYWEATHER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CHRISTMAS TIME 09
I can just imagine the hype for this thing...

2Pac would come & reunite with Suge... Cam would be there with the rest of the Dips...

This has potential.

Yes, they had to roll Hatton on his side to keep him from drownin on his own saliva and swallowing his tongue.
Dude was a good 40 seconds away from meeting his maker

seriously

Back
Top Bottom