Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

Wooooooooow, I been watching Pac for years now...and I must say seeing him take out Hatton feels good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a half Flip...I'm a huge Floyd fan, and I hope these two are able to get into it...I want Pac to beat Floyd, but I honestly don't see ithappening if it ever does go down...

Man this turned out to be quick. I thought Hatton would at least put a up a decent fight but he went down hard.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Well if he beats Marquez (convincingly) or Mayweather, he can actually make a claim for being one of the best welterweights of all time. I can't lie
get the hell outta here .

It was once out of character for him to care about who he is fighting or for how much. Why is it an issue now?
consider he nitpicked the purse for this fight when it was only 4% difference ...
Honestly Gunna think of great welters...

Not a long list. Why can't he add his name to it?

As far as the money thing, someone else brought it up as a reason why he's not fighting Marquez. I simply asked why money would be an issue.

bro Pac has ZERO fights at 147. (one really, not even gonna give him credit for de la hoya gettin that last check)
who u have him fighting, a 130 lber (JMM) who jumped up and another who fought most his career at 140 lber or less (PBF)

then u gonna tell me his resume at 147 adds up to the likes of sugar ray leonard, shane mosely, Julio ceasar chavez, tito trinidad, roberto duran, pernellwhitaker, tommy hearns... these guys dominated 147 for YEARS. not one or two fights. and they fought everyone

honestly U NEED to re think who were greatest of all time welterweights

I realise Pac is u guys hero, and he had a tremendous showing but slow down a bit

bro Pac has ZERO fights at 147. (one really, not even gonna give him credit for de la hoya gettin that last check)
who u have him fighting, a 130 lber (JMM) who jumped up and another who fought most his career at 140 lber or less (PBF)

then u gonna tell me his resume at 147 adds up to the likes of sugar ray leonard, shane mosely, Julio ceasar chavez, tito trinidad, roberto duran, pernell whitaker, tommy hearns... these guys dominated 147 for YEARS. not one or two fights. and they fought everyone

honestly U NEED to re think who were greatest of all time welterweights

I realise Pac is u guys hero, and he had a tremendous showing but slow down a bit
Dude most of the great fighters at Welter didn't spend most of their career there.

My point is that after (and if he does beat them) beating the best at welter, why can't he be considered a great welter? BTW I was going for Hatton, so Pacis no hero to me.

He's beaten Hatton and De La Hoya so far. DLH Is a hall of famer and Hatton is one of the best in this generation. Add another 4 or 5 big victories whycan't he add his name to that list?

Not saying he's the best, saying he can be eventually.

If Michael Moorer considered one of the best heavyweights of all time because he beat a great champion in Evander Holyfield?
No
Is Leon spinks becaue he beat Ali?
No

Beating one great champ dont put u amongst the greatest fighters of all time in that division especially one as historically deep as welterweights,

edit after ur edit, hatton is a JUNIOR WELTERWEIGHT.
he fought at 147 twice, KOd by pbf and was given a gift HBO decision vs Luis Collazo.
tired.gif

I heard Cotto, Mosley, and of course Mayweather's names mentioned post fight in regards to the future for Pac-man. I didn't hear the Punisher'sname. Not picking on Manny, but ain't nobody and I mean nobody trying to see this dude at welter
pimp.gif

If Michael Moorer considered one of the best heavyweights of all time because he beat a great champion in Evander Holyfield?
No
No

Beating one great champ dont put u amongst the greatest fighters of all time in that division especially one as historically deep as welterweights,

he fought at 147 twice, KOd by pbf and was given a gift HBO decision vs Luis Collazo.
tired.gif

My point is that eventually he can reach the distinction. Not right now, eventually he can. He is capable.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

No
No

tired.gif

My point is that eventually he can reach the distinction. Not right now, eventually he can. He is capable.
That's a stretch. He better get to work for that to happen. Seriously, look at the top welterweights right now - Williams, Cotto, andMosley. I wouldn't pick Pac against any of these guys. This isn't a knock against him but welterweight is not weight class Pac can rule.

Wow! Man it's crazy rite now we clownin the streets hard right now DAmMN :LOL
pimp.gif

I feel for Hatton tho dude looks like he finna fall into a coma....

But damn!!!!

damn... its funny how some of you haters (you know who you are) still wont give manny the respect and their fans... coming up with crap like"fanboys" and etc... like i said back then, hatton didnt even deserve this fight with manny and you haters look stupid again. Its all good, its anever ending cycle with you guys so go ahead and jump on the little floyd wagon. I know you pac haters felt it on the chin just like hatton did. Thats all Imsayin cus theres no point in bickering with you haters. Im just here to rub it in, bwuhahaha.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

I heard Cotto, Mosley, and of course Mayweather's names mentioned post fight in regards to the future for Pac-man. I didn't hear the Punisher's name. Not picking on Manny, but ain't nobody and I mean nobody trying to see this dude at welter
pimp.gif

You already know
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

No
No

tired.gif

That's a stretch. He better get to work for that to happen. Seriously, look at the top welterweights right now - Williams, Cotto, and Mosley. I wouldn't pick Pac against any of these guys. This isn't a knock against him but welterweight is not weight class Pac can rule.

Ya know what though....I can't underestimate the man anymore...

Other than Paul Williams (Who is an absolute beast btw) I'd pick Pacman against Cotto and Mosley....

Nice to see the celebs come out! dunno who they was cheering on but i know one thing..Saw BATISTA was with MANNY! Good to know! from Wrestler to Boxer!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Wow! Man it's crazy rite now we clownin the streets hard right now DAmMN :LOL
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I wish I was back home tonite just to laugh at how dumb I know My homeboys Joseph and Jed are prolly goin in Jamaica Estates right now
pimp.gif

just made this

f4925c8e6e452a7604ec1dff953d3f1f89f49fc.gif

Back
Top Bottom