Offical: Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez IV thread.

I aint mad bro. I aint mexican, philipino or black. Just asking why Mayflower fans acting like they beat PacMan when he hasnt even knocked out someone in years.

Victor Ortiz

And lightening up dude. Pacman stand have been heavy on this boards for years. We're just drinking some of their tears

Last edited:
Did Marquez knockout Manny?
Or did Mayweather knockout Manny?
The Mayflower fans acting like May can knockout a good fighter like that much less a legend like PacMan. May will never knockout even a scrub like that.
why so mad though? 

roll.gif

A lost is a lost man, simple as that
sick.gif

One of my professors posted these ~

- NyQuil now with new Pacquiao flavor.

- Pacquiao has a new sponsor: Serta mattresses.

Last edited:
I'm a mayweather fan and dudes need to stop. JMM knocked out Pac not Floyd.
It doesn't matter that Money May dominated JMM, until Pac & May get in the ring together we won't know who the better fighter is.
Yall probably going to ignore this and continue to be ignorant though :lol:
Salute to JMM though, I can only imagine the joy he feels after being shafted in 2 previous fights to putting Pac to sleep.

Exactly. Thats like saying the Cowboys would have won the SuperBowl cuz they beat the NY Giants last year. I wish it was like that cuz then we (The Raiders) would be better than the Steelers cuz we beat them in week 3.

Wow.  Am I trippin because I thought Pac was way ahead prior to the knockout?

Last edited:
Man that was a cold knock out but they both knew what it was coming into the fight tonight.. Knock out or get knocked out. Great fight for both and at least they can turn the page. I'm a Pac fan btw.

Call this poetic justice for a man I thought already had won the series 2-0-1, Marquez deserves his shine.

Manny been eatin' off his plate for a minute, it's due. Besides Manny is a politician, he doesn't have time to be a boxer.

Go home and be a family man.

gyaaadammmmnnnnnnnnnn

sad to see my tito go out like that

those two shots were gold

didnt want manny to lose...but glad to see marquez happy cause i felt he won atleast one the last two fights

manny had too much jesus juice and marquez excuted two perfect oppurtunities

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen  

Besides Manny is a politician, he doesn't have time to be a boxer.

Go home and be a family man.
laugh.gif

Sad to see Pac go down like that. 

I still want to see another Pac fight before he retires. Can't end his career like that.

Last edited:
Exactly. Thats like saying the Cowboys would have won the SuperBowl cuz they beat the NY Giants last year. I wish it was like that cuz then we (The Raiders) would be better than the Steelers cuz we beat them in week 3.

Word, would also mean the Wizards would be the Thunder since they beat Miami

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom