Offical: Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez IV thread.

Yes, but I am not as biased as you would believe. I am a boxing fan first, and I am not ashamed to admit that Mayweather would dominate Pacquiao. And no, I don't live in Daly City nor Hercules. I live in Berkeley.

Well you're sounding real biased about this fight even going as far as claiming Marquez is on the juice. Sounds like a salty loser to me..

You've offered no boxing related analysis, just accusations. Yeah, I'm not going to take you seriously. Your lack of knowledge in the field is showing. If you had gone back and read all of my comments, I even said that the jury is still out on Pacquiao and PEDs.

I already responded to your post about Pac getting to Marquez in the 9th with my analysis bro, and no matter how unbiased you're trying to be, it's obvious.

Marquez may have caught him again in the 7th, 8th, 9th. Or Pacquiao may have finished Marquez. The only thing that is certain was that someone was going to get KO'd. Either way, they both looked more vulnerable than ever. It was a bizarre fight, to say the least. I'm not gonna comment on it any further. I'll just keep quiet.

Last edited:
Even so, the margin of error is not great enough to disregard the importance of Compubox statistics. Not to mention that punches can be reviewed in replay to determine a clean blow landed or not. Some of you dudes are just too funny :lol:. The education level of some NTers :smh:.

that's where you're wrong, they don't go back over the fight to correct errors, the numbers released are the ones they took during the fight. it's impossible to see all the punches that land

I was in a room with mostly pac fans during the fight. It was dead silent and I was lmao. I been saying Manny was a fraud.

Ever since PBF accused Manny of drug enhancements dude hasnt kicked *** like hes been.

And im not saying he's been using them, not also cause of this fight, anyone can get ko'd at any given time.

Just sayin >D

i have nothing constructive to add to this thread. i came in here for the memes and photoshops. i was not disappointed 
nthat.gif

LOL at all this wishy washy ****. HURR 8TH 9TH ROUND HURR MANNY HURR MARQUEZZ HURR JUICE N COOKIES HUURRR

Manny lost the fight. Marquez put that boy to bed. End of story. Two great fighters fight, one loses. Why is that so hard to grasp for some of you? Jesus :smh:
Mad props to Marquez man. Wonder how he's feeling after all these years of taking da L. Must feel great.

We are obviously not going to agree. So I have my opinion, you have yours. So calm your *** down.

Only yours is wrong & mine is right.

Not going to be one of this agree to disagree things homie, you wanted to question my credibility. You wanted to nitpick with my posts, now you want to backpedal.

Don't quote me again, I've been waiting far too long for this moment to let people like you throw **** on it. This isn't about me being right or wrong, this is about a dude finally getting what's his.

Damn right I'm going to stand up when people want to discredit somebody who works so hard for his. If the shoe was on the other foot and people were trying to discredit Manny I'm sure people would speak up.

I'm tired of this **** is all, I've witnessed Manny fans come out of the woodwork after every fight that were not here when Manny weighed 113 and was going up against names like Singsurat & Sanchez. I've endured some of the most outlandish commentary from these "fans" over the years and now it ends. That's it bruh, I'm not having it. That's all I'm saying.

I'm really done with that **** bro.

You people need to calm down. PAC haters just keep calling everyone PAC stans. You just said you been waiting too long for this? Are you JMM? Did you win this fight? But everyone else is a stan....riggghhhttttt

Again for the 8th time. Everyone thought it was a great fight. Everyone thought JMM finally got a win (that he deserved given the robbery of the last fight). But fast twitch muscle training is normal for fighters. Short explosive training is normal for fighters. A never before cut up 39 year old boxer is kinda fishy. Chill out. It was a great fight. You can say you don't think he was on anything and that's cool. But neither will know for a fact.

The fact is Manny lost JMM won....they were/are very evenly matched and credit to Marquez for pulling it off the way he did.

The PS I've seen in this thread are some of the greatest in awhile I was not disappoint coming in here good job

Even so, the margin of error is not great enough to disregard the importance of Compubox statistics. Not to mention that punches can be reviewed in replay to determine a clean blow landed or not. Some of you dudes are just too funny :lol:. The education level of some NTers :smh:.

The irony of this statement right here :smh:

Compubox is not only inaccurate, since it's just two dudes pressing buttons ringside - they don't review it through replay, I'm not sure where you got that nonsense from. It's also misleading because glancing blows are counted the same as clean punches. Blocked punches might be counted. It really doesn't matter and it speaks volumes that you're saying how important it is.

It actually says A LOT that you scored that 3rd fight for Manny. That was the most ineffective I've ever seen Pacquiao. In the highlights, they could barely find sequences where Manny hit JMM with clean punches and didn't get countered more effectively afterwards. To give that fight to Pacquiao, you have to give him EVERY debatable round.

The pacman fans and their ignorance for boxing is hilarious. After the KO theres nothing but saltiness

Last edited:
A lot of post-fight curiosity with the Pac-Man memes all over social media, his mother citing religion as the cause of the knockout loss, and critics questioning if JMM will test clean.

Supposedly Manny has already told Arum he wants to step in the ring again. Roach seems more hesitant.

Tim Bradley should not be talking about "karma." $1,000 to the first fighter that puts an official blemish on Bradley's record.

You people need to calm down. PAC haters just keep calling everyone PAC stans. You just said you been waiting too long for this? Are you JMM? Did you win this fight? But everyone else is a stan....riggghhhttttt
Again for the 8th time. Everyone thought it was a great fight. Everyone thought JMM finally got a win (that he deserved given the robbery of the last fight). But fast twitch muscle training is normal for fighters. Short explosive training is normal for fighters. A never before cut up 39 year old boxer is kinda fishy. Chill out. It was a great fight. You can say you don't think he was on anything and that's cool. But neither will know for a fact.
The fact is Manny lost JMM won....they were/are very evenly matched and credit to Marquez for pulling it off the way he did.

Are you kidding me?

Dude, there's so much wrong with your statement that I don't even know where to begin.

Do me a favor and don't quote me ever again. Please, I'm being serious right now. I don't even want to consider having to seriously address you.

I'm not going to sit here and talk about something that is pure conjecture and has NO basis at all (PED allegations). Nor am I going to even address you questioning me on why I've been waiting for this.

I'm going to give you the out, because at this point I can't take this ******** anymore. Dudes are that selfish that they can't admit that Manny lost fairly, that's just vain right there. People will not let their idols fall and it's sad, because it's not about the sport anymore. It's about this one dude and what he means to his fans.

Are you kidding me?

Dude, there's so much wrong with your statement that I don't even know where to begin.

Do me a favor and don't quote me ever again. Please, I'm being serious right now. I don't even want to consider having to seriously address you.

I'm not going to sit here and talk about something that is pure conjecture and has NO basis at all (PED allegations). Nor am I going to even address you questioning me on why I've been waiting for this.

I'm going to give you the out, because at this point I can't take this ******** anymore. Dudes are that selfish that they can't admit that Manny lost fairly, that's just vain right there. People will not let their idols fall and it's sad, because it's not about the sport anymore. It's about this one dude and what he means to his fans.

Bruh your anger level over a boxing match is completely unnecessary.

Watch this......MANNY LOST!!!!!! You are getting so worked up over nothing. No one is saying manny didn't lose. Maybe some Manny fans think the loss was tainted because they think JMM was juiced. But we all know Manny has probably juiced as well.

The point was raised about PED's so we all threw our opinions out there. Then you get on your high horse about nothing. I really hope you are in JMM's camp. Like actually helped him train. Was there every day to assist him. Because you sure are acting like it.

Its an internet message board fam. I thought maybe you would be mature enough to actually address some talking points and we could have an informative boxing dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom