Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

I might be a bit bias, but i would say Nasty Nate had a good year last year only hitting mid 20s, while JET had close to low-mid 30s. (minutes).

They should have another co-rookie of the year, cause both Tyreke and Stephon deserve it, and shouts out to BJ for being the starting point guard as a rookie on a playoff team. Neither Tyreke or Curry can say that

They should have another co-rookie of the year, cause both Tyreke and Stephon deserve it, and shouts out to BJ for being the starting point guard as a rookie on a playoff team. Neither Tyreke or Curry can say that

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Christmas
pimp.gif

SPURS > Rockets >  Mavs
laugh.gif
at being the only Texas team not winning an NBA championship... 
But Congrats on the SouthWest division title this year...
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 ouch

and JA aint even from texas

God had to give them something considering the Spurs are the only to smile about in that hellhole

you mad?
laugh.gif

now i dont know if youre being serious or not but my cousin is stationed out in lackland AFB and i visited him 2 years ago...honestly i didnt expect much in san antonio but i was really impressed with the city...very beautiful IMO

sorry doo i had to rock that purple and gold all day when i was there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

that wouldnt be fair to Melo's rookie season

God had to give them something considering the Spurs are the only to smile about in that hellhole

you mad?
laugh.gif

now i dont know if youre being serious or not but my cousin is stationed out in lackland AFB and i visited him 2 years ago...honestly i didnt expect much in san antonio but i was really impressed with the city...very beautiful IMO  
If you're in San Antonio as a tourist, it's awesome. It's a great place for a weekend trip or two every year... But SP is right. The Riverwalk, great Tex-Mex, and the Spurs are about the only things worth a damn in that city.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

you mad?
laugh.gif

If you're in San Antonio as a tourist, it's awesome. It's a great place for a weekend trip or two every year... But SP is right. The Riverwalk, great Tex-Mex, and the Spurs are about the only things worth a damn in that city.
laugh.gif

I actually like going to San Antonio. I've been there 3 times. Food is pretty good and shopping. Once you go to so many tourist spots, it can get boring but that's why I'm only there for about 3 days.
laugh.gif

Glad you guys enjoy SA for a few days...
SA is my city till the day I die...
pimp.gif

WestCoasts leave them ugly colors back in Cali next time you come to SA...
sick.gif
tongue.gif

SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME wrote:

Aye does anyone have the game schedules (dates & game times) for the playoffs? I couldn't find them anywhere

They might not be posted until Thursday....Or Wednesday night after all the games are played...
Unless someone on NT comes through...
nerd.gif

SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME wrote:

Aye does anyone have the game schedules (dates & game times) for the playoffs? I couldn't find them anywhere

They might not be posted until Thursday....Or Wednesday night after all the games are played...
Unless someone on NT comes through...
nerd.gif

That makes sense since a lot of spots have yet to be finalized. I wasn't thinking

Nice job nuggets... Went from getting the 2 seed to going on the road in the 1st round.

Coach Karl still a overrated coach?

^
I think Kenyon goin down was the bigger issue.  Karl was just more bad timing on top of it. 

Sheed. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Anyone have Simmons tweets after that play happened, had to add a few more chapters to that article from last week. 
laugh.gif

Mavs get two seed if.. they win, OR if Mavs loss, a UTH loss, and a Suns win.
Utah gets two seed if.. they win, and Mavs lose.
Phoenix gets two seed if.. they win, and Mavs lose.

Mavs get three seed if they lose.
Phoenix gets three seed if they win, and Dallas win.

Utah gets five seed if they lose, and Denver would get the four seed.

I think that's it..
laugh.gif

And then if BOTH POR/SAS win, Portland gets the 6 seed, SAS the 7th.

All I know is Dallas can't finish worse than 3rd, and I'm pretty much still kind of confused.

This last day of the NBA regular season has to be the worst one of ALL TIME....
sick.gif

so many ways it can play out it's just
smh.gif
mad.gif

WestCoasts leave them ugly colors back in Cali next time you come to SA...
sick.gif
you know i saw a lot of people wearing #24 jerseys while i was there too
pimp.gif

doo whats the name of that movie theater with a bar over there? it was a nice one with lounge seats

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Pacers to Consider Moving from Indiana?[/h1]

Team management says they need the city to help with the cost of running their arena, and if they don’t get their way, moving to a new city is not out of the question. From the Indy Star: “The Indiana Pacers would consider all options — including moving the NBA franchise to a new city — if the city doesn’t agree to cover the cost to run Conseco Fieldhouse. Since the 18,345-seat venue opened 11 years ago, the Pacers’ lease with the city has required the organization to pay for the building’s general operating costs, estimated at $15 million per year. But since March 2009, owner Herb Simon and the Pacers’ top brass have insisted the economics of operating a small-market NBA franchise make it fiscally impossible to also pay to keep the arena running … The Pacers, members of the CIB and Mayor Greg Ballard’s administration have held behind-closed-doors negotiations on that lease, which have centered on the team’s push to have the CIB pick up the $15 million operating tab. Those negotiations now, however, have reached a critical stage. On Tuesday, Pacers Sports & Entertainment President Jim Morris said if a deal isn’t inked by June 30, Simon would have to start searching for other solutions, and nothing would be off the table. ‘We’ve been having conversations with the Ballard administration for two years,’ Morris said, ‘and we’re now at the point where we need to wrap this up in the next 30, 40 days.’ If that doesn’t happen, he said, ‘Herb would have to look at all of his options.’ Including moving the team? ‘Herb would look at all of his options,’ Morris repeated.

Back
Top Bottom