Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Curry and Turiaf on the pick and roll
pimp.gif

Good game so far Sacramento vs OKC.......Tyreke and Russell Westbrook going off for their teams.

I don't know if someone has posted this already, but I saw a crazy did you know fact today:

Tyreke Evans is the only top 5 pick from this year's draft that has started in at least one game this season.

This is crazy when you think about it.

really? A quasi documentary on LeBron chase down blocks as if he's the only one who can do that? I don't think anything ESPN does ref LeBron can surprise me anymore. And who is pickiing out these bow ties for Bruce Bowen?

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

I don't know if someone has posted this already, but I saw a crazy did you know fact today:

Tyreke Evans is the only top 5 pick from this year's draft that has started in at least one game this season.

This is crazy when you think about it.
lion_facepalm.jpg

Edit needed. Slamson ain't happy. Haha. 

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

really? A quasi documentary on LeBron chase down blocks as if he's the only one who can do that? I don't think anything ESPN does ref LeBron can surprise me anymore. And who is pickiing out these bow ties for Bruce Bowen?
the media is gonna singlehandedly make sure lebron is nevr known as the greatest ever. they make folks HATE the dude. showing him tie his shoes 30 times a day and how he's the only one that can block a shot. treating him like he already won something... i want him on my team and even I hate him because of all the attention he's getting from espn and the dumb $+@@ he says that they amplify. i can't watch sportscenter without somebody telling me if lebron took a crap today.

media builds them up just to make them fall.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

We all know Billy Hoyle is Mateen Cleaves right?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
...I asked where the thread starter went a few weeks ago and nobody really answered seriously...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom