Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

How the $#%# do you only score 80 on PHX?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I'm sure allen has it saved in Word or pdf format.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My man got a Spreadsheet detailing Brandon Jennings' downfall..

I been on his side the whole way, but some of yall dudes were fallin in love with Jennings after the first couple weeks...

35 minutes45% FG41% 3Pt FG88% FT17.4 PPG7.6 APG3.2 RPG3.5 TO PG1.4 Steals

DC going to get CP3 traded

and Ty lawson still the clear cut best PG in the draft?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif
Hey hey, I never said clear cut,
laugh.gif

I still think he's a VERY impressive PG for being a back-up rook.

I don't know much about Flynn, but do yall think he'll be a better NBA player than Ty?
nerd.gif

I think this is just a great draft class for guards.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif
Son $++#++ around and got a triple double. The most slept on rookie this year
pimp.gif

A night of terrible shooting..

Jarvis Hayes: 2/10
Yi: 2/13
Deron: 3/13
Monta: 2/14
Bibby: 1/8
Richardson: 2/9
Memphis bench: 2/12
BJ: 1/13
Orlando bench: 3/19
Deng: 5/17
Love: 3/11
TP: 1/9
Iverson: 1/8
JR: 1/8

Capped off with Mr. Jamison going 0/12.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

My dude Beas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wade Who
nerd.gif
grin.gif
I would really like to see him keep it up.
laugh.gif

SMH @ Brewer. He getting an MRI today on his hamstring. Hope its only a strain.

Its amazing how many good guards was in this draft, but we still left with Conley.

Jamison is just a nervous guy. I called him out for being nervous when he did his little BS speech before the game to apologize.
laugh.gif

Its crazy how guys like Deron and Monta had horrible nights. Deron was probably still mad about Brewer and Monta was still mad about being involved in a deal.

T-Mac in the starting lineup tonight vs Thunder
pimp.gif

Thank god EVERY knicks game (& Nets) are on cable if you live in NY
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Zydrunas Ilgauskas off to join Washington Wizards, unsure about return to Cleveland Cavaliers[/h1][h4]By Mary Schmitt Boyer, The Plain Dealer[/h4][h5]February 19, 2010, 3:25PM[/h5]
-86222aa3f739d568_medium.jpg

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Zydrunas Ilgauskas was on his way to the airportthis morning, heading for Washington, D.C., and his new team, theWizards. The thought of putting on a new jersey makes him almostqueasy.

And he'll have to wear No. 17, because the Wizards have retired his usual No. 11 in honor of Elvin Hayes.

But that might be the smallest change facing the beloved long-timeCavs center, the franchise leader in games played, rebounds and blockedshots who was traded to the Wizards on Wednesday as part of thethree-team deal that brought Antawn Jamison to the Cavaliers .

It has been a tough three days for Ilgauskas. After a long practiceon Wednesday, he spent two hours with some teammates at ClevelandClinic Children's Hospital visiting terminally ill children. As soon ashe stepped outside, he got the call from Cavs general manager DannyFerry telling him he'd been traded after 14 years with the Cavs, whomade the 7-foot-3 center from Lithuania their first-round pick in the1996 draft, No. 20 overall.

"It was emotional,'' Ilgauskas said of the call with Ferry, a friendand former teammate whose voice quivered when he told reporters aboutthe phone call during a press conference on Thursday.

Though it has been widely rumored that Washington will releaseIlgauskas, who would be able to sign back with the Cavs in 30 days,nothing has been discussed to this point.

"Right now I'm a Wizard,'' he said. "I think eventually they'll letme go, but that's just my guess. They haven't told me anything yet.First I've got to go to Washington, and hopefully after a couple ofdays they'll let me go home.''

The Wizards have been in turmoil since NBA commissioner David Sternsuspended All-Star guard Gilbert Arenas and teammate Javaris Crittentonfor bringing guns into the locker room in a dispute over a gamblingdebt. Since then, there has been a fire sale, with the Wizards dumpingsalary in advance of the team being sold. It's unlikely they will bewilling to keep Ilgauskas, a 33-year-old veteran who will make $11.5million this season. It's more likely they will negotiate a buyout.

If that happens, Ilgauskas will have several options. He admits anumber of teams have called his agent, Herb Rudoy. Though neitherIlgauskas nor Rudoy identified them, Dallas and Denver are thought tobe in the market for a big man.

Ilgauskas wouldn't say for sure he'd be back, but he wouldn't ruleit out, either, in spite of the fact that there were some hurt feelingsearlier this season when coach Mike Brown didn't play Ilgauskas in thegame that would have given him the franchise record for games played.He did get the record in the next game.

"We'll figure things out,'' he said. "I'll do what's best for my family.''

The Cavaliers players and fans hold a special place in his heart. Hetried but found it too hard to watch Thursday's game against Denver onhis television at home.

"This is my team,'' he said. "I'm going to be mad, but not so madthat I wouldn't come back. I understand it's a business. This is myhome. No matter what happens in the future, that will never change.''

FWIW, his wife is a CLE native...

For anyone that cares, McCants worked out with Dallas recenty. He's not guranteed a contract, but hopefully he gets on a team.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

For anyone that cares, McCants worked out with Dallas recenty. He's not guranteed a contract, but hopefully he gets on a team.
nerd.gif

So did Von Wafer.

I'd much rather have Von than McCants.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

A night of terrible shooting..

Jarvis Hayes: 2/10
Yi: 2/13
Deron: 3/13
Monta: 2/14
Bibby: 1/8
Richardson: 2/9
Memphis bench: 2/12