Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Dampier
Just
Hit
A
Three.

pimp.gif

Bogut is having a hell of a year. Only behind Kaman, Brook, and Dwight in PPG, 6th in blocks, 5th in rebounds.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

damn Orlando.
indifferent.gif

OJ hit his first go ahead game winning shot tonight.
pimp.gif
All is right in the world.
pimp.gif

All the playoff teams losing, while Mavs trying to climb on top of the West.
pimp.gif

I'm all for the Grizzlies to keep knocking out these fraudulent teams like the Jazz.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

damn Orlando.
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'm all for the Grizzlies to keep knocking out these fraudulent teams like the Jazz.
pimp.gif

And I'm all for playing Dallas in the playoffs if Memphis can get that 7th seed.
pimp.gif

damn Orlando.
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
And I'm all for playing Dallas in the playoffs if Memphis can get that 7th seed.
pimp.gif
Don't get carried away.
laugh.gif

damn Orlando.
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Don't get carried away.
laugh.gif

Now you don't think Memphis has a chance at the playoffs only being 1 game out from the 8th seed and 3 games out of the 6th seed?
laugh.gif

I guess even them winning 8 of their last 10 don't even get any respect on here. If Memphis continues to win at the pace their winning, they will be in theplayoffs. The question is whether they will hit the injury bug and bring in a bench player. What are they now after their 1-8 start? 17-9? That's over .600basketball.

Calm down.

They have as much of a chance at the Playoffs as any team in the 6-11 seed do. I'm just saying I don't have faith in them to beat a high seed. I know,it can happen as seen in the 07 Playoffs. I can see the Grizz knocking off SOME West teams, just not the Mavs, Lakers, or Nuggets.

I'll just say that Memphis is one of the teams I'd PREFER to play in the Playoffs, but I'm not saying that they can't make it.

JapanAir21 wrote:

bhzmafia14 wrote:

JapanAir21 wrote:

bhzmafia14 wrote:

damn Orlando.
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Don't get carried away.
laugh.gif

Now you don't think Memphis has a chance at the playoffs only being 1 game out from the 8th seed and 3 games out of the 6th seed?
laugh.gif

I guess even them winning 8 of their last 10 don't even get any respect on here. If Memphis continues to win at the pace their winning, they will be in the playoffs. The question is whether they will hit the injury bug and bring in a bench player. What are they now after their 1-8 start? 17-9? That's over .600 basketball.

I think he was referring to memphis beating Dallas.

Oh ok.
laugh.gif

Yea, Dallas is a tough team in the playoffs. I think we could definitely steal some games against ya'll though. If we're talking about winning aseries, I could see us beating Portland and Phoenix.

Its guys like Terry, Dirk, Chauncey and Melo that make Dallas and Denver just too tough come playoff time for inexperienced teams like the Grizz, OKC, Sac,etc. I think the Clippers could possibly give them a run for their money though.

My goal for Memphis this season wasn't even for them to make the playoffs, but if they make it and can win a game or two, that will just be an extra plusheading into next season. This team definitely won't get swept again if they make the playoffs though. They are nowhere near as soft and fragile incrunchtime like the previous playoff teams.

Dallas and the nets have agreed to trade K.Humphries and s.williams for Najera...

financial move or is this one of the pieces for a bigger trade?

laugh.gif
@ Najera back in Dallas. He should be able to get some PT and causesome headaches with his hustle.

smh @ Shawne Williams. I played against this guy and thought he would actually do something in this league. I saw him last summer at the mall with a damn beerbelly. He has no type of motivation to do anything in the league.

Goddamit.

I loved Humphries, I loved the toughness he got us off the bench. It'll be nice to see Najera again, but still...

Did you see whether Hump was on the bench tonight??

Bhz I don't know if I've said it, but you've been right about your guys. The question for me was always whether or not they'd gel, I justdidn't think they would. They did, and they're excelling, I have no reason to blast them, I love seeing teams succeed.

But back to the topic at hand, GODDAMIT.

I hope Hump can get some time in NJ, I can see him helping them a ton with his interior presence. I guess Mavs front office figured that they wouldn't haveany use for Hump and saw TT as a better option... Oh well..

What's strange is that NJN took back Shawne. I guess they'll cut him? Hopefully this is apart of a bigger trade? All this trade talk spurred after theMavs lost to LAL...

I check the fantasy news this morning and it said Granger is still looking at another week to 10 days before he returns to the court. Come home and check, seethat he played and played pretty well
laugh.gif

Dirk went off in the 4th...
pimp.gif

Why the @#%@ would the Mavs trade a half-way useful piece for Eddie Najera? This almost has to be a prequel to something else...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dirk went off in the 4th...
pimp.gif

Why the @#%@ would the Mavs trade a half-way useful piece for Eddie Najera? This almost has to be a prequel to something else...
Stein said we'd save four million this year, I guess that's why.

And we got rid of Shawne.

Magic saying VC has a sprained shoulder and is day-to-day.

Soooo....see you in April, Vince?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

saves the mavs $5m in luxury tax?

Back
Top Bottom