Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m stunned and saddened. Virgil liked my post of my custom Off White Dunks and posted them to his stories. It was the highlight of my year. I’ll always treasure those dunks and will keep them forever.

i preordered the off white 2s months ago because i genuinely loved them from the start. When i get them, those too will be immediately worn and will never be sold.

people were wondering last year when he shaved off his hair and facial hair when the 5s dropped why he would do that. He might have been going through chemotherapy and didn’t want anyone to know.

Prices on the 2’s are stupid right now. I’m not confident my order on the 5’s will get shipped.

**** is devastating and I can’t even process it right now because I’m hoping my **** will actually ship. Smh. He was so influential. His approach was so dope. It’s a huge loss. I was happy for him as a black man tbh and rooting for him.

**** is devastating and I can’t even process it right now because I’m hoping my **** will actually ship. Smh. He was so influential. His approach was so dope. It’s a huge loss. I was happy for him as a black man tbh and rooting for him.
He pushed the needle to the point where the sneaker industry is where it’s at because of him currently. Wasn’t crazy about all his kicks but he left a mark and went beyond what we think
Is conventional.

He pushed the needle to the point where the sneaker industry is where it’s at because of him currently. Wasn’t crazy about all his kicks but he left a mark and went beyond what we think
Is conventional.

very well said

I loved Virgil's work so much. That deconstruction approach he took really helped w/ my perception of perfection and the stress it caused. That man did a lot for me, especially as a Black man. That whole clique. Virgil, Ye, Don, Jerry etc. I use to see them as kid & to see were they are today and it's truly inspiring. None of them were supposed to make it this far. Virgil made me feel represented.

Wow..seen about 25 sales of the Jordan 1 in like the past hour on stockx..at like 6-9k

they going crazy right now

people have no shame

RIP TO THE MAN

I don’t care what anyone says, those Quai 54 3s, were scrapped OW 3s
Everything about that shoe screamed OW and Virgil.. IMO

People said this when Kobe died and it just won’t happen.

Nike would look like they’re profiting off his loss while devaluing the Off White brand. It’s a lose/lose.

This…

Looking back is always a 20/20 thing but it kind of stands to reason why these 2’s seemed to be as limited as they were…With sizes missing and such…Virgil probably knew this was coming very soon and I wouldn’t doubt that he pushed to get the release out before this day got here…The guy probably knew once he was gone then that would likely be the end of it…Seeing how Nike approached the Kobe situation that is…

Back
Top Bottom