Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got my pair from GOAT today. They’re great in hand and have all 3 sets of laces. I paid way too much but don’t think i want to let these go just because I doubt I’ll ever get a pair for retail. There aren’t any tier 0 stores in my area

So i guess these will be going up in price then seen how some people don’t live close to tier-0 stores

I have no idea if these will drop on SNKRS again. If I had to guess they will have 1 more surprise drop or they will at the last minute announce it a day or 2 before they drop them. Eitheir way I doubt I cop them for retail which is why I paid resale

Came in today (all laces included :wink:)

Attachments

• IMG_20180607_183654_671.jpg
    IMG_20180607_183654_671.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 32
I just unraveled the orange laces and the “A” on one of the shoe laces has come off. It looks like they all have the high potential to rub off relatively easily.

My only question now that I see that one side of one of the pairs of laces is missing an “A” in the word “shoelaces” is whether or not I should do a charge back

My apologies. It’s the blue laces. I don’t know if that will change anyone’s opinion about whether or not I should go ahead and do a charge back or if I should have my lawyer issue a subpoena to GOAT to appear in court. I’m sure that it is either one or the other but I’m having a hard time making a decision about which I should do.

Last edited:
In all seriousness I did reach out to GOAT just to see what they’ll say. I don’t have any plans of sending them back but if I say something, they may give me a discount on my next purchase or something. I’m not expecting that but it can’t hurt to see what happens

Attachments

• C93DC8F3-4131-47B6-ACFF-ED45E3CF3A5D.jpeg
    C93DC8F3-4131-47B6-ACFF-ED45E3CF3A5D.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 80
You might be laughing now but when I was unboxing these it took me 2 hours to figure out what the blue things were because the letters were missing. It took quite a bit of research for me to figure out that they were in fact shoe laces. I just don’t want the emabarssment that goes along with having to explain to people that the blue things that keep my shoes tight are shoe laces. If I had all of the letters, people would know that they are in fact shoe laces and not some mysterious new device

Took him 2 hours to realize shoe laces were shoe laces because they say shoel ces, so he's gonna retain a lawyer because... yeah I dunno man. Hope they labeled the right and left shoes so he knows how to put them on. Might need to look up a YouTube video on how to integrate shoel ces into shoe A and B.

You might be laughing now but when I was unboxing these it took me 2 hours to figure out what the blue things were because the letters were missing. It took quite a bit of research for me to figure out that they were in fact shoe laces. I just don’t want the emabarssment that goes along with having to explain to people that the blue things that keep my shoes tight are shoe laces. If I had all of the letters, people would know that they are in fact shoe laces and not some mysterious new device

your to worried about what other people think of you........

at this point your trolling

Took him 2 hours to realize shoe laces were shoe laces because they say shoel ces, so he's gonna retain a lawyer because... yeah I dunno man. Hope they labeled the right and left shoes so he knows how to put them on. Might need to look up a YouTube video on how to integrate shoel ces into shoe A and B.
Do you have a link to said video?

Come on guys. Just joking around. It got so serious with all the credit score/charge back talk. When I saw the letter missing it made me think of how heated people were getting and so I had a little fun with it.

Do those of you who thought I was serious have problems recognizing sarcasm and satire in real life?

Come on guys. Just joking around. It got so serious with all the credit score/charge back talk. When I saw the letter missing it made me think of how heated people were getting and so I had a little fun with it.

Do those of you who thought I was serious have problems recognizing sarcasm and satire in real life?

It Carried On Far Too Long With A Lack Of Substance

Much Like A Bad M. Night Shyamalan Movie.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom