Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My opinion

hey bro glad you were able to swap your pair.
Much appreciated .... almost backed out of the trade but quality seemed crumby on both pairs (my once was 6 from nike and current 11) and don't think I will find anyone else willing to do the swap with a fee....suprisignly. I've been still asking around just out of curiosity and everyone won't do it even with cash on top.

Much appreciated .... almost backed out of the trade but quality seemed crumby on both pairs (my once was 6 from nike and current 11) and don't think I will find anyone else willing to do the swap with a fee....suprisignly. I've been still asking around just out of curiosity and everyone won't do it even with cash on top.

Send me pics. I just got my double up in the mail today from GOAT and if it's not terrible I'll hook ya up. I'm 15 mins from jersey city so we're both local.

yo I just got my pair back from stockx. They claimed I couldn’t sell them for not having all laces I checked and I do have all laces they were in the other ******* shoe. :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

yo I just got my pair back from stockx. They claimed I couldn’t sell them for not having all laces I checked and I do have all laces they were in the other ****ing shoe. :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

hmm that seems to show they half *** their inspections as stated before from people

what a joke

hmm that seems to show they half *** their inspections as stated before from people

what a joke
Yeah I guess so. I emailed them asking about how inspections work and if only one shoe gets checked also to let them know that everything was there they just didn’t inspect it properly :smh: .

Yeah I guess so. I emailed them asking about how inspections work and if only one shoe gets checked also to let them know that everything was there they just didn’t inspect it properly :smh: .

they're gonna send you a generic email telling you how their inspections are final.

the dummy that sent a pair of my shoes back didnt even put the reason. the email straight up said "thanks for following up. Our verification team did determine that your item is (ENTER REASON). I apologize that you may disagree with the outcome but our verification results are final."

Ube Ube

Shouldnt be to long after the tier zer0s drop, that these exceed that again. Im wrapping mine up ,& hanging em for a year or 2 ,and see where theyre at price wise by then.

After the tier 0 drops. If u do flip em again to stock x, Id tie the xtra laces to the white laces, that way they cant miss em. :wink:

:nthat:
06DAA6F3-D7CC-431A-ABD2-49745B2D5255.png

Thanks bro. It came at 1:18 pm but I was out food shopping. I just got a chance to lay down and take a nap and I checked my email on a whim. now I’m too excited to sleep lol
I guess I'll stay taking L's. Still searching for my first OW :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom