Ochocinco, Andre Johnson, Santana Moss, & Antonio Brown working out....

it seriously looks like its being fast forwarded when ocho goes...thats pretty cool

it seriously looks like its being fast forwarded when ocho goes...thats pretty cool

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Santana LOOKS out of shape
What are you basing that off of? 
You don't have to play tit for tat anytime I ask you to explain one of your ideas. I will play your game though and not reply with sarcasm.

I mentioned before his body fat % appears to be high. I am not aware of how he usually looks because I don't see him without pads too often, but in that video, his muscular definition doesn't seem to be on point. He could very well be in shape and suffer from the chubby boy gene like Melo, Q Rich, and Paul Pierce.
How does ones body fat % appear to be high?  Why doesn't his muscular definition seem to be on point?  What's a chubby boy gene? 

You don't have to play tit for tat anytime I ask you to explain one of your ideas. I will play your game though and not reply with sarcasm.

I mentioned before his body fat % appears to be high. I am not aware of how he usually looks because I don't see him without pads too often, but in that video, his muscular definition doesn't seem to be on point. He could very well be in shape and suffer from the chubby boy gene like Melo, Q Rich, and Paul Pierce.
How does ones body fat % appear to be high?  Why doesn't his muscular definition seem to be on point?  What's a chubby boy gene? 

Are you serious?  The lack of cuts, veins, and tight skin.  Thats what DC means.  High body fat means your muscles don't show as much....duhhh! 
grin.gif

Are you serious?  The lack of cuts, veins, and tight skin.  Thats what DC means.  High body fat means your muscles don't show as much....duhhh! 
grin.gif

How does ones body fat % appear to be high? 
Looks flabby. Doesn't look muscular. Low muscle definition + high fat eye sight test = appears to have a not so low body fat %.

Why doesn't his muscular definition seem to be on point? 
Because he looks flabby.

What's a chubby boy gene? 
Some people just look chubby no matter what. No matte rhow much work they put in, they just always LOOK undefined. I gave examples previously.

How does ones body fat % appear to be high? 
Looks flabby. Doesn't look muscular. Low muscle definition + high fat eye sight test = appears to have a not so low body fat %.

Why doesn't his muscular definition seem to be on point? 
Because he looks flabby.

What's a chubby boy gene? 
Some people just look chubby no matter what. No matte rhow much work they put in, they just always LOOK undefined. I gave examples previously.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Are you serious?
  The lack of cuts, veins, and tight skin.  Thats what DC means.  High body fat means your muscles don't show as much....duhhh! 
grin.gif

No. 

Are you serious?
  The lack of cuts, veins, and tight skin.  Thats what DC means.  High body fat means your muscles don't show as much....duhhh! 
grin.gif

No. 

grin.gif
He definitely is serious. He will play it off as if he is joking though.
laugh.gif
Watch

grin.gif
He definitely is serious. He will play it off as if he is joking though.
laugh.gif
Watch

sarcasm_detector.jpg

sarcasm_detector.jpg

Antonio Brown was the quickest one out there.. dude does not take very long to get from point A to point B
laugh.gif

Antonio Brown was the quickest one out there.. dude does not take very long to get from point A to point B
laugh.gif

I always thought Santana was a little dude until I saw him in person, dude is just short and stalky like Steve Smith. So if I've never seen him up close I would have thought he was out of shape too.
That video is 
pimp.gif

I always thought Santana was a little dude until I saw him in person, dude is just short and stalky like Steve Smith. So if I've never seen him up close I would have thought he was out of shape too.
That video is 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom