Ochocinco, Andre Johnson, Santana Moss, & Antonio Brown working out....

not only the footwork, but every bit of chads movements just seem so fluid and natural compared to the rest 
eek.gif

probably cause he doesnt have all that bulk

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Santana LOOKS out of shape
idk what you looking at but son is smooth as hell out there, him and Dre.

that boy Chad ALWAYS talking.

Originally Posted by Put em up

I am looking at his physical body. He looks flabby and out of shape. I am not speaking of his cardio nor his technique.

Originally Posted by Put em up

I am looking at his physical body. He looks flabby and out of shape. I am not speaking of his cardio nor his technique.

I remember the first time in high school when I saw Michael Bennet do ladder drills. Still to this day some of the quickest feet I had ever seen, but Ocho is just on another level. Quick, fluent, crisp, and explosive. 
pimp.gif

I remember the first time in high school when I saw Michael Bennet do ladder drills. Still to this day some of the quickest feet I had ever seen, but Ocho is just on another level. Quick, fluent, crisp, and explosive. 
pimp.gif

This is Chad's normal work out.

Yes Chad is fluid as hell, but its his normal routine. the other cats were just learning and feelin it out, so of course hes gonna stand out and look phenomenal.

This is Chad's normal work out.

Yes Chad is fluid as hell, but its his normal routine. the other cats were just learning and feelin it out, so of course hes gonna stand out and look phenomenal.

Originally Posted by dreClark

The craziest !++@ about Chad on the cones, is how close he keeps his feet to the cone, when everyone else has to take wider steps. It's one fluid motion.

And am I the only one who was moving w/ them as the went through the cones? Like doing little shoulder dips as they dropped and turned?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 did the same
pimp.gif
dope vid, love watching the workout vids

Originally Posted by dreClark

The craziest !++@ about Chad on the cones, is how close he keeps his feet to the cone, when everyone else has to take wider steps. It's one fluid motion.

And am I the only one who was moving w/ them as the went through the cones? Like doing little shoulder dips as they dropped and turned?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 did the same
pimp.gif
dope vid, love watching the workout vids

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Andre Johnson is that dude, the only player I respect as much is Ed Reed

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The U![/color]

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Andre Johnson is that dude, the only player I respect as much is Ed Reed

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The U![/color]

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What are you basing that off of? 
You don't have to play tit for tat anytime I ask you to explain one of your ideas. I will play your game though and not reply with sarcasm.

I mentioned before his body fat % appears to be high. I am not aware of how he usually looks because I don't see him without pads too often, but in that video, his muscular definition doesn't seem to be on point. He could very well be in shape and suffer from the chubby boy gene like Melo, Q Rich, and Paul Pierce.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What are you basing that off of? 
You don't have to play tit for tat anytime I ask you to explain one of your ideas. I will play your game though and not reply with sarcasm.

I mentioned before his body fat % appears to be high. I am not aware of how he usually looks because I don't see him without pads too often, but in that video, his muscular definition doesn't seem to be on point. He could very well be in shape and suffer from the chubby boy gene like Melo, Q Rich, and Paul Pierce.

Back
Top Bottom