Obama unappreciation

perfect execution of the brush your shoulders off.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Were you deprived of attention as a child?

Yup cause no one on NT wants their thread to be read and discusses.....I'm sorry. Tell me what issues and topic you're interested in and I'll make a thread about it, okay friend. Maybe I'll do some research for some new black female celeb sex tapes. Will that get you on my side?
Don't you sleep with married women?
grin.gif

I have no moral obligations to sleeping with married women....but this dude is the President during very vulnerable times for this country. He should keep theextra-curriculars to a minimum.

People point out trivial stuff like this, but where were the appreciation posts about Obama travelling the country having town hall meetings about the economy?

Like really, which Presidents hold town hall meetings with everyday citizens as President?

Campaigning, sure..

Yup cause no one on NT wants their thread to be read and discusses.....I'm sorry. Tell me what issues and topic you're interested in and I'll make a thread about it, okay friend. Maybe I'll do some research for some new black female celeb sex tapes. Will that get you on my side?
WHAT THE HELL.... You quoted him twice. Onces in the first page and once on the second page.. AND YOU SAID THE SAME DAM THING.. By the way, whatrace are you?

grin.gif

I have no moral obligations to sleeping with married women....but this dude is the President during very vulnerable times for this country. He should keep the extra-curriculars to a minimum.
laugh.gif
So you have no problems with assisting in ruiningfamilies but you are riding dudes back.

don't even bother bad mouthing Obama on NT, he can do nothing wrong in a lot of these dudes eyes

Originally Posted by djaward

WHAT THE HELL.... You quoted him twice. Onces in the first page and once on the second page.. AND YOU SAID THE SAME DAM THING.. By the way, what race are you?
ITS CALLED A DOUBLE POST. IT HAPPENS.

Originally Posted by vctry20

don't even bother bad mouthing Obama on NT, he can do nothing wrong in a lot of these dudes eyes

he can appoint Tim Geithner and listen to Larry Summers

grin.gif

I have no moral obligations to sleeping with married women....but this dude is the President during very vulnerable times for this country. He should keep the extra-curriculars to a minimum.
laugh.gif
So you have no problems with assisting in ruining families but you are riding dudes back.
I'm not gonna go into this with you. People cheat, I'm not gonna do it in the open to purposefully ruin relationships. Tell this to all mymale friends who cheat on their girlfriends constantly. This thread isn't about him cheating, it's about him not focusing on his job.

I dont know why so many people are so quick to jump all over you and start arguments with you, your threads have substance....and i agree with 95% of the !#!+you post.

people always quick to jump on obama

name five things that he's done so CATASTROPHIC that we have the right to critisize everytime he wipes his !&$ the wrong way

man can't work out? (1-2 hours max)
man can't like sports? (cell phone internet updates)

his job requires a stress release mechanism. Sports and working out is just that

what do people mean by focusing on his job? what he not showing up to "every day presidential" functions
grin.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
So you have no problems with assisting in ruining families but you are riding dudes back.
I'm not gonna go into this with you. People cheat, I'm not gonna do it in the open to purposefully ruin relationships. Tell this to all my male friends who cheat on their girlfriends constantly. This thread isn't about him cheating, it's about him not focusing on his job.

Ohh so you don't do it in the open to purposefully ruin marriages? Ahh I see, that makes it okay then!

Originally Posted by vctry20

well what did he do wrong tho?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

grin.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not gonna go into this with you. People cheat, I'm not gonna do it in the open to purposefully ruin relationships. Tell this to all my male friends who cheat on their girlfriends constantly. This thread isn't about him cheating, it's about him not focusing on his job.

Ohh so you don't do it in the open to purposefully ruin marriages? Ahh I see, that makes it okay then!
roll.gif

I dont know why so many people are so quick to jump all over you and start arguments with you, your threads have substance....and i agree with 95% of the !#!+ you post.
I think its hilarious because He does stuff like sleep with married women who may have children with the mindset of "eh, people cheat.That's just what we do." and then gets outraged at things like this
laugh.gif
. Dude is hilarious at times.

laugh.gif
Dude is pure comedy.

Back
Top Bottom