Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Worst calendar year for NY sports in a while eh? Might as well put up the Yankees and Mets poor record as well.

Last edited:
So glad ive come a long way and detached my emotions from this team

Dolan needs to be exiled still

I always thought players getting a reputation as being a "winner" or "loser" were just things that happened by chance and depended on if they got lucky to be on good teams in their career...

Until this season. Seems like we have way too many losers on one squad.

Felton (isn't about that life)

Toney Shumpert aka Iman Slumpert

Udrih (this man does NOT give a **** about being an NBA player :lol: )

Smith (needs to be shipped to a city with no nightlife)

Melo (plays like he's controlling a created player in 2K, wants to win but it's gotta be about him, makes everything personal)

Amare was unfortunately born allergic to defense

Bargs

We need a culture change.

Last edited:
Isn't it ironic that Dolan the man who has 0 patience is giving so much slack to Woodson???

This team needs something I can't believe that if this trend continues (which it undoubtedly will) that nobody will get moved/fired...

This is going to be a LOOOOOOOOONG season boys.... :smh:

Isn't it ironic that Dolan the man who has 0 patience is giving so much slack to Woodson???

This team needs something I can't believe that if this trend continues (which it undoubtedly will) that nobody will get moved/fired...

This is going to be a LOOOOOOOOONG season boys.... :smh:

This is the same owner who wanted to bring isiah back. So ya nothing surprises me lol

Last edited:
So hol' up, this man's impatience and need to have ready made teams got us here, but NOW he wants to have patience?

I'd move Shump in a deal for Deng if Luol was cool with making less than 8 mill a year. Dude would be solid for us, but I don't wanna overpay for him.

@IanBegley: The #Knicks have decided to waive guard G Chris Smith, the younger brother of J.R. Smith, @ESPNNewYork has learned.

yeah they're bringin up tyler it seems

if anything, the team has some decent young players

move shump out in exchange for an under 30 player with experience and it'll help a lot

I just can't get over theses gifs. loooooool

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom