Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I have that nervous feeling that the Knicks are going to do something extremely shortsighted and **** things up for years. Only reason it hasn't happened yet is Brooklyn sucks too

i think dolan's warming up the car on that one already ....

Woodson is dumb for real. How anyone could look at the way Shump plays and see more negatives than positives is foolish. Woody's entering yolo mode. It's gonna get worse as the desperation continues and he gets closer to walking out of NY. Son is gonna play JR 40 minutes a night.
Shump probably did something bad to his daughter lol
Iman was probably....
shumping her all night ....
But taking out THJR yesterday was just 
tired.gif
 I'd honestly prefer him starting.

Didn't watch, but Woodson has to answer for his substitutions.

DOG...

THJr bought us back into the game with the 2 3's consecutive blocks and Woodson took him out, yelled at him on the sideline and put JR in.

My mind was blown.

Last edited:

DOG...

THJr bought us back into the game with the 2 3's consecutive blocks and Woodson took him out, yelled at him on the sideline and put JR in.

My mind was blown.

Yelled at him because Andre Miller had him beat on the sideline. Proceeds to put in JR who misses a open 3 and then creates a turnover :lol: disgusted

It's really sad that Bargnani was our best player last night. :lol:

Kinda wish we hired Mark Jackson few years ago.

It's really sad that Bargnani was our best player last night. :lol:

i think this comment detracts more from bargnani putting in effort rather than calling out other players for not doing the same

it's not sad. it's sad the other players on the team haven't played with effort

Last edited:

DOG...

My mind was blown.
I can't remember who it was but Andre Miller did this mean spin move for another easy layup to extend the DEN lead. So if I remember right shortly after that THJR was taken out cuz he was the one guarding Miller.

That's why he took him out I think but that's dumb to me given all the good he did prior to that one defensive lapse and of all ppl he brings in JR.

Also was Priggs injured or something? I wanted Felton subbed out for the longest.
I have that nervous feeling that the Knicks are going to do something extremely shortsighted and **** things up for years. Only reason it hasn't happened yet is Brooklyn sucks too
What can be worse than what we've already been through though?; trade away our hall of fame superstar, trade for a once injured star, sign a star with some injury history for the max, trade more of our 1st round picks, trade the bulk of our team for one superstar, sign a former player as GM and let him run the team in to the ground, sign more bad coaches, etc.

Hell I think we'd have to do all of those terrible things altogether for me to be surprised.

Of course something is right around the corner. We're probably still gonna be under .500 by the all-star break. Some trades and firing Woodson won't even be the end of it.

Last edited:
Yeah 20 yrs of hell so far it almost doesn't even matter, I'm numb.

I feel like all this love and loyalty is gonna pay off big time one day. Sounding like an abused wife.

Last edited:
You're on a roll today, Golden. Good post.

Woodson needs to go. It won't solve all of our problems, but he's clearly inept and foolish.

Playing Prigioni and Hardaway big minutes instead of Felton/JR is one of those risks a losing team has to take to shake things up. It makes too much sense.

Woodson should obviously play Prigs ahead of Udrih (I don't get that at all)

But Felton is a better PG than Pablo is, as long as he's not forcing long off the dribble 2s, which is the favorite shot of way too many of our players.

Felton worked well in his first NY stint running P&R with Stat, and I think we're seeing a P&R/Pop chemistry building between him and Bargs.

Last edited:
I've seen Felton be really good, he just has wild inconsistency swings where multiple months will be bad streaks

Maybe Dolan tanking the season for the draft....this record and Woodson on court decisions makes no sense.

Maybe Dolan tanking the season for the draft....this record and Woodson on court decisions makes no sense.

Yeah at least that pick we have lookin nice for Wiggins...

Oh wait

trade JR back to denver for our 1st round pick back :nerd:

Edit: Just realized how bad he is and they wouldnt touch him with a 10 ft blunt.

Chris smith?

Last edited:
If we continue to suck, since Toronto has our 1st round pick. I'm going to be so tight if they land Wiggins. I may never forgive this franchise.

Wiggins wants to play in Canada too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom