Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
also the game winning layup against minnesota at the garden which was last year

Last edited:
atlanta last year and it was the only layup he took

the 14 rest were jumpers

the game where he hit 9 3's right?

and its more of settling for the fadeaway/long 2pt shot
like tonights game, his whole demeanour was 'F** it, i'll fade away'. as opposed to 'we've lost 100 games straight, let me make sure i get a good shot'

we all know Melo is money when he faces up at the elbow/wing. most of the last second shots to tie/win he's taken are drawn up to be iso's from the top of the key or has been poorly drawn up. Melo can score from anywhere, but that doesnt mean to draw up a play where he can shoot it from as far as possible. i'll put those drawn up plays on Woodson

also, THJ gets subbed out for JR.
when JR came in (pause)
- misses wide open 3
-bad defense
-bad shot selection (the fadeaway on Foye)
-bad defensive rotation = wide open Foye for 3 (left Foye to help Shump in the post)

granted, that JR takes and makes bad shots. it isnt really his fault because i dont see anyone else helping him out and resetting the offense.
but this Woodson/JR love fest has got to stop

So we lost right? I only watched the 4th quarter and I got disgusted around the 2 min mark and left.

I was fed up when I saw Woodson wasn't giving THJR a short rest but actually sat him out the rest of the game after hitting two 3s for bum *** JR.

Felton was looking pretty sickly out there as well. Something else when Barg is looking the most consistent.

i cant take this anymore... why am i such a loyal fan? uh i think ill play 2k and make the knicks look good :lol: and to make matters worse i was trying to get a starks jersey from mitchell and ness in philly for black friday and i was hyped to get it but they werent taking phone orders and by the time they were taking it they sold out :smh:
They saved you the embarrassment

Clear as day Woodson playing favorites at this point. Stubborn as ****. We seen this crap with MDA.
True, I can't take the Knicks Organization serious til Dolan's gone. Its veddy veddy stupid

18 Seconds, and you want to play HERO BALL........TO TIE THE GAME. If you wanna be a hero go for the win rofl.

Never got this emotional after a game, I really paced around the house twice I was so mad. Woodson taking out THJr really shows how stupid of a coach he is, son just hit two 3's. Also all these ISO plays at the end for Melo to miss. I wish he would of passed out and let someone else shoot the ball; Melo really has no faith in his teammates when it comes to that final shot.

@NBARUMORS: The 3-12 Knicks have the 3rd worst record in the NBA. But only 3 games out of the 4th seed in the East.

I have that nervous feeling that the Knicks are going to do something extremely shortsighted and **** things up for years. Only reason it hasn't happened yet is Brooklyn sucks too

Woodson gonna turn Time Hardaway JR into another Shumpert case. :smh:

He's the only one making it happen last night... And u sub him.... Lol

Woodson is dumb for real. How anyone could look at the way Shump plays and see more negatives than positives is foolish. Woody's entering yolo mode. It's gonna get worse as the desperation continues and he gets closer to walking out of NY. Son is gonna play JR 40 minutes a night.

Woodson is dumb for real. How anyone could look at the way Shump plays and see more negatives than positives is foolish. Woody's entering yolo mode. It's gonna get worse as the desperation continues and he gets closer to walking out of NY. Son is gonna play JR 40 minutes a night.

Shump probably did something bad to his daughter lol

THJr in 14 mins:

8 pts, 3/5 shooting, 2/3 from 3, 3 rebs, 2 blks

JR in 32 mins:

11 pts, 5/13 shooting, 1/7 from 3, 6 rebs, 2 assists, 2 steals

I'll just leave this here...

Back
Top Bottom