• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
curry and melo on the same team is just ignorant tho 

anybody have any realistic trade scenarios for melo?im down to trade anyone except for thjr

After watching Rangers game, it makes me want to watch NHL games more in the future.

Damn b I wasn't even on the rangers bandwagon for one day and these ninjas are already losing

I'm out

@TheRealJRSmith: Did u just tell the worst joke ever! #Suredid RT @Angie_Nicholas: @TheRealJRSmith Did you get out of bed and instantly shoot an arrant trey?

tough loss for the rangers,but they got some heart man,unlike the knicks,yea man no one i know watches hockey except for me and my white friends,hockey is too fun to watch,fast paced and exciting.more people should be into it,better than baseball.especially a live game.

anyway,i have 0 expectations for the knicks this season.as opposed to last season,at least they wont let me down this tme

Hey fellas starting up a World Cup bracket. Know we have lots of soccer fans in this thread so I'd thought I'd post this in here as well. (Nothing else going on when it comes to the Knicks anyways)

ALMOST WORLD CUP TIME. JOIN THE GROUP & FILL YOUR BRACKETS

View media item 983747

Link : http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-...=NDIwMzQzMDY0A&ex_cid=invite-email-worldcupbp

Steps & Guide

- Sign into your ESPN.com account (if you don't have one - make one, it's fairly quick & easy)

- Join the group Niketalk.

- Password is Niketalk7.

Rules

- Must be done by the World Cup

- Only one bracket per person

- Have fun!!

*Will post again in the World Cup thread.

Last edited:
Not even sure if I understood the poll, but I of course voted Kobe.

I don't think Lance coming home would be as bad as some of you all think.

As we are progressing further..it seems more apparent that Derek Fisher is Phil's guy, and I know it's doubtful, I feel that if Fisher isn't the guy, the Phil will coach.

I just want a damn pick, mayne. Lookin. Like I'm not going to e able to troll in the draft thread this year :rofl:

Personally believe THJR has far more potential to be great with the Knicks seeing how he has a nice jumper and three ball whereas shumpert it is just a mental deal. Shumpert could be great next season with a fresh start, maybe it's just what he needs.

Forgot just how real Vince was back in the day.  Dude seemed destined for all-time greatness by 2000. 

Loved those Nike commercials too. 

@I_Am_Iman: After my second workout I'm always slumped. Goodnight world. I ain't even gon iG lurk tonight lol. More shots tomorrow. #iSuckedThisYear

Back
Top Bottom