Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Cavs game hurt more than the Lakers game. When the Lakers play like that (once every 10 games) they can beat anyone (see OKC, Suns, etc).

ATL is losing tonight btw.

Cavs game hurt more than the Lakers game. When the Lakers play like that (once every 10 games) they can beat anyone (see OKC, Suns, etc).

ATL is losing tonight btw.

Cavs seem to be gelling w/ Kyrie out. They just came off of a win against the Pacers. It's just annoying that we were up big on them & were supposed to close it out.

I'm gonna be so sick if we miss the playoffs by 1 game.

I'm pretty sure there is a possible scenario that's even worse than this

Which is that if we're tied with ATL they own the tiebreaker against us.

**** would be heartbreak since many of us have been following these bums despite their lack of everything.

Last edited:

I'm gonna be so sick if we miss the playoffs by 1 game.
i mean, is there really any other way for the knicks to do us fans like that? 
mean.gif

sure does seem like the perfect ending to this season

I'm pretty sure there is a possible scenario that's even worse than this

Which is that if we're tied with ATL they own the tiebreaker against us.

**** would be heartbreak since many of us have been following these bums despite their lack of everything.
That would be absolutely brutal...and exactly what we deserve.

Amare is resting tonight.....HAHAHAHAHA. Good thing we have the 6th seed locked or this would be foolish

Amare is resting tonight.....HAHAHAHAHA. Good thing we have the 6th seed locked or this would be foolish
We've played 4 in 6 nights and he felt his body needed the rest.  Same guy who was expected to play limited minutes all year and probably be re-injured by now, honestly.  Gotta take it for what it is. 

Sixers up 10 at the half.  Really starting to think the Hawks are intentionally tanking at this point. 

We've played 4 in 6 nights and he felt his body needed the rest.  Same guy who was expected to play limited minutes all year and probably be re-injured by now, honestly.  Gotta take it for what it is. 

Sixers up 10 at the half.  Really starting to think the Hawks are intentionally tanking at this point. 

I am too, not only that, but come on...Korver should've BEEN back from back spasms, that's BS. But whatever helps us get ahead, who cares? :lol:

Amare has been my guy since day one. I understand he has issues but he has to play. If he breaks, oh ******* well.

Amare has been my guy since day one. I understand he has issues but he has to play. If he breaks, oh ******* well.
Get you wanting him to play but if he's going to be a detriment or feels he's overextending his body to the point of risking injury, we've just gotta trust that he's doing it with best intentions in mind.  Plus, he been doing work last half of the season.  I want that Stat for the final stretch of 7-8 games.

Back
Top Bottom