Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Lol the Pacers win had me thinking we could sneak in at 8, catch the pacers while they're still slipping, and make a run to the eastern finals...

Good win tonight though lol

The '99 playoffs was one of the most exciting runs EVER. I loved that team. Can lightning strike twice? That's exactly what I have been hoping for :lol:. But my heart can't take everything that the Knicks have put me through this year

The '99 playoffs was one of the most exciting runs EVER. I loved that team. Can lightning strike twice? That's exactly what I have been hoping for :lol:. But my heart can't take everything that the Knicks have put me through this year

We can put together a playoff series if we have all our players playing hard and making minimal mistakes. With that being said, If we do make the playoffs and face Indiana--Hibbert will have his way with us again and get plenty of calls to go his way.

In order to counter that, we would need to attack the basket and force the refs to blow their whistles. Part of the reason why we barely get any calls and go to the free throw line is because we're notoriously known as a jump shooting team. NBA ref's don't reward teams who shoot jumpers all the time. You need to attack the basket and force calls to be made.

All the switching needs to stop as well. Especially when Felton is on the floor.

Last edited:
If we are one game back, what does the loss collomn have anything to do with anything?

The one game back takes the losses I I account.

This team is not as good or has as much heart as the '99 team..so stop bringing up that year. I'll just be ok if they make the playoffs to save the embarrassment of giving away a lottery pick.

Not gonna happen. Its three games back in the loss column cause they own the tie breaker if we finish the same.

we still have to win tonight forget what the hawks do... this is what happend during the cavs and lakers game and lost :smh:

Back
Top Bottom