Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i wish they would just go ahead an fire woodson already!! Play Murry and Hardaway in the Backcourt to see how it will workout and sit felton down.

Suns bum squad stuntin' on us right now

All bad

Dragic crying blood looking like a warrior. Raymond Felton crying ***** tears looking like food.

So I'm watching the UK vs L'ville game and decide to see how Knicks doing and switched right back to tourney game smh... 

Suns bum squad stuntin' on us right now

All bad

Dragic crying blood looking like a warrior. Raymond Felton crying ***** tears looking like food.
They aint bums. They shoot 3s better than us and got better scoring pgs. I aint even watching the game and know this :lol:

@HerringWSJ: Woodson said he didn't know Carmelo was hobbled by his ankle injury??? Melo played game-high 40 minutes.

:x

It's one thing if we had **** attitudes after the first few games of the year, but this team is gutless. Bunch of players that talk more than they deliver. I can't get down with Tyson ever being referred to as a leader. I look at a leader, and I see someone that doesn't complain, that yells at his teammates when they're complaining and tells them to focus, and Tyson is the opposite of that. Dude is always *****ing and moping around.

Back
Top Bottom